Frisco Buffalo Plaid Dog & Cat Sweater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfy pet sweater is designed to keep dogs and cats warm and stylish during fall and winter months.
- Super-soft knit is ultra-wearable, in trendy plaid with a V-neck design and an embroidered bone accent.
- Easy to put on your pal for a comfy, snug fit thanks to the pullover design.
- Built-in leash hole lets you leash up and go easily.
- Available in different sizes so you can find the right fit for your pooch or kitty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pixar Toy Story Buzz Lightyear "Unite" Dog & Cat Sweater, X-Small$13.40Chewy Price
- Frisco Plaid Dog & Cat Hoodie, Red Plaid, XXX-Large$17.33Chewy Price
- Pet Life Swivel-Swirl Heavy Cable Knitted Dog Sweater, Light Blue, X-Small$12.85Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Plaid Dog & Cat Sweatshirt Dress, Red Plaid, X-Large$5.60Chewy Price
- Frisco Ghost Fair Isle Dog & Cat Sweater, X-Small$13.99Chewy Price
- STAR WARS R2-D2 Dog & Cat Hoodie, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco V Ruffle Dog & Cat Sweater Dress, Burgundy, XX-Large$5.60Chewy Price
- Frisco Fall Hearts with Pom Pom Dog & Cat Sweater, Large$5.20Chewy Price
- Canada Pooch Northern Knit 2.0 Dog Sweater Jacket, 26, Leopard$71.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic||Acrylic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
186 Customer Reviews
Beautiful Buffalo Plaid Sweater
Beautiful Buffalo Plaid Sweater! My pugs look fabulous in this sweater that is a perfect heavier weight and wears so well! Always get tons of compliments from all that see them in this sweater. Incredible quality for a great price! Fits them perfectly.
I believe it's toasty warm...
I believe it's toasty warm by the way my dog wants to continue to walk and romp around in the frigid cold. I bought the red and black buffalo check and he gets all kinds of compliments. The sweater is thick not thin or flimsy and good for our 26 - 30 degree night walks. Like that it has a reinforced opening to attached a leash to his harness under the sweater.
Perfect for my dog
Very pleased . I measured dog for the right fit. The sweater is long enough and with coverage. Easy to put on and take off. My dog is 23 lbs. and a mix breed. He wears size L. Again, it’s perfect.
Beautiful red checked XXXL sweater
Thank you to all who put pictures AND the size they got in reviews! Was so helpful!!! I got my dog the XXXL & it fits perfectly, covers her whole back and she is about 65lb. It is so cute & very soft, easy to pull on & off, all one piece. She wasn't happy trying her new stuff on, it's hot today in Pittsburgh, PA. But for sure, she'll love it soon when it's windy & freezing cold! This is a really nice dog sweater! Looks great!
I feel like my Chihuahua is sometimes between sizes, like between extra small and small and this one fits her perfectly. It’s also the softest material of any sweater she has. I wish I had one for me!
My Sassy sweater was perfect. The head opening is large enough to be easy to get on. What a great fit. I got a small for my miniature long haired dachshund. She is fiesty about getting sweaters on, but this one is a pleasure.
Cute but runs big
I ordered the red and black version for my Chihuahua mix (12 lbs). This is a really cute and well-made sweater. However, even though the measurements match the actual sweater, it runs much larger than other Frisco mediums. Maybe most other Frisco mediums just run small? Regardless, I ordered four Frisco medium sweaters, three fit my dog and this one was huge. I would recommend sizing one down.
Perfect look for the holidays!
This XXXL was also longer than two others so I had to downsize for my girl but it's of the same quality as the other three. The red plaid against her dark red coat is great looking. Like the other three sweaters, the weight is just right, not too bulky for my girl to relax in. I could not be happier than finding this manufacturer and Chewy for carrying the brand!
My Favorite Pet Sweater
I bought one of these for our little dog a few years ago and loved it. Durable, machine wash - dry, and easy to get on and off the dog. Unfortunately our second dog chewed it up when she was teething. Couldn’t get another one anywhere. So, I tried other sweaters, but this one is still the best quick and easy sweater. Good for spring and autumn, maybe mild winters. Super excited to find it available again. Bought four of them, two for each dog, one to wear and one in the wash. The collar can be folded down or not which makes it work for longer or shorter necks, and the finished leash opening on the back is a great feature. I can put the sweater over the harness and still connect to the harness. Keeps the dogs safe, secure, and cozy all while looking good too.
My rescue dog has short hair but loves taking walks, even in our midwest snowy winters. It looks great, and is warm. However, it is a pain to put on and take off. She is 45 lbs and size in girth and length of sweater was perfect. The leg holes would be better as slits instead of small holes. Will look into something without leg holes and that wraps around body with velcro!