Frisco Bungee Plush Squeaking Sloth Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bungee plush toy features a squeaker in the head and body for the loud fun dogs love.
- Scrunchy material inside stretches and recoils for added enjoyment and more ways to play.
- Crinkle paper in just the right spots makes playtime even more exciting.
- Perfect for everyday play to keep your pup active and healthy.
- Available in adorable animal characters so you can collect the whole bungee bunch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Skinny Plush Squeaking Skunk Dog Toy$7.33Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Duck Dog Toy$7.50Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Camping Raccoon Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Skinny Plush Squeaking Fox Dog Toy$6.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Textured Plush Squeaking Hippo Dog Toy$8.71Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Mythical Mates Flat Plush Squeaking Unicorn Dog Toy, Pink$8.68Chewy Price
- DealMultipet Duckworth Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, Mini$4.89Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Pig Dog Toy$7.59Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Bear Dog Toy$8.65Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Camping Bear Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.26Chewy Price
- Frisco Realistic Plush Rabbit Plush Dog Toy, Medium$8.78Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Frosted Pastry Plush Dog Toy$6.75Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
292 Customer Reviews
Still intact after 7 months
I bought this along with many other toys when I adopted my puppy at 2 months. We also have a 7 year old tough chewer at who ALWAYS destroys toys and tennis balls. But this sloth is still in perfect condition and my puppy is now 9 months old. Planning to buy a similar one to add to the collection!
My chihuahua loves it!
The sloth is so cute. My little chihuahua, Luna, loves this toy! She enjoys all the noises it makes. This toy is one she brings to me so that we can play with it together.
Not good for LG dogs
This toy only lasted 2 days and my German shepherd/lab had it in peices.
We've had this thing for months now and not on is it intact but one of the squeaker still works! I'm impressed
My mutt is obsessed with Frisco bungees!
I will start with...Frisco needs to stop discontinuing my pups favorite stuffing free toys! First the squirrel, then the fox large and small both gone. The bungees are the only stuffing free ones that are available so I gave them a try. Maddie seems to enjoy them but their not the same. She gets at least two a month sometimes more due to her destructive ways. If it's a stuffy and squeaks she is dismantling it within a couple of minutes. Doesn't matter if I spend $5.00 or $25.00 the life of the toy is always the same. Frisco brand toys are reasonably priced and when on sale I stock up.
Wolfie and his new best friend...
This is Wolfie's favorite play toy. Sometimes he uses as a sex toy (if you know what I mean, bad boy). He loves the length and it squeaks plus crunches. Definitely his favorite.
My 13 year old dog loves this toy! She rolls around on the floor with it, carries it around with her, then puts it in her bed for safe keeping. I’ve never seen her so excited about a toy! The crunching and squeaking sound seems to really appeal to her, and she hasn’t destroyed this toy yet like she usually does.
Dog can’t destroy this toy
I love Frisco toys, my pitbull mix also has the fox and she has not been able to destroy either toy and she loves them so much. This is great - not much stuffing to throw all over and tough to get into! She has this for about a month now and it’s still intact.
Good for fetch or tugging or chewing
Our 2 hound puppies have thoroughly enjoyed this toy. The body stretches and crinkles keeping their interest. The head squeaks but not too easily. It can be carried around, hidden and tossed for fetching.
Pup went crazy for the sloth
My 5 month old cavalier went nuts for this toy! I've bought other stuffies with regular squeakers but she doesn't care about those. She heard the crinkle sound in this toy and immediately crazy for it! Highly recommend!