Frisco Bungee Plush Squeaky Bunny Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bungee plush toy features a squeaker in the head and body for the loud fun dogs love.
- Scrunchy material inside stretches and recoils for added enjoyment and more ways to play.
- Crinkle paper in just the right spots makes playtime even more exciting.
- Perfect for everyday play to keep your pup active and healthy.
- Available in adorable animal characters so you can collect the whole bungee bunch!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- goDog Checkers Skinny Cow Squeaker Dog Toy, White, X-Small$7.07Chewy Price$9.43List Price
- goDog Checkers Sitting Pig Squeaker Dog Toy, Pink, X-Small$9.43Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Lil Spots Squeaky Plush Blanket Puppy Toy, Color/Character Varies$6.70Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- DealMultipet Duckworth Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Color Varies, Mini$4.89Chewy Price
- Frisco Textured Plush Squeaking Hippo Dog Toy$8.71Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bungee Plush Squeaking Beaver Dog Toy$6.59Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Blue$4.56Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bungee Plush Squeaking Sloth Dog Toy$6.29Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Giraffe Plush Multipack Puppy Toy, 2 count$7.80Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Pacifier Squeaky Puppy Chew Toy, Color Varies, 4-in$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Pig Dog Toy$7.59Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Duck Dog Toy$7.50Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
169 Customer Reviews
I added a toy to my auto ship for my German Shephard. She loves the chewy boxes, helps open them. I wanted this to come with the chewy box but my auto ship came on Saturday and the toy shipped separately and came rhe following Friday. If I knew it was going to ship separately I would have chose something else. We should know when we pick not when it ships. Shipping should not have taken a week when everything else is 1-2 days.
Ears and Teeth
The ears and teeth didn't have a chance! After cutting them off it may not look like a rabbit, but it is still a fun toy for tug and fetch.
We prefer the unstuffed toys. We have a pit/lab who " guts" everything she touches! So far, both our bunny and giraffe have survived!!! She loves them both!
Double the squeaking fun!
This is a tad small for a great dane but is still a beloved toy! Its got squeakers at both ends and the elastic middle is fun for tug!
Durable and so cute.
Our Jewel is 75 lbs and a tough chewer. We got this early summer and it still going strong. It still squeeks too. She loves it.
Bought this for my 3 month old puppy, and now my puppy is 5 months old and the bunny is still in great shape and is a favorite! Perks of this toy: 2 squeakers (one on each end) and long enough to play tug of war with. Also the long ears of the bunny are a favorite for my puppy to chew on and chew on and chew on while teething. They are holding up surprisingly well! Great buy.
Great dog toy
My dog Boo loves his toys, but also loves to shred them apart. He has had this toy a couple of weeks and it is as good as new. I’m impressed! As always, my service from Chewy was perfect! Thank You!
My giant dog’s favorite toy!
My 125lb Cane Corso absolutely loves this toy. Out of all the toys I’ve ever bought her, I think this one is her favorite. She loves the crinkles, the squeaker, and how it stretches. It’s a great size for her too.
Cute and well made
My large mix breed dogs love this one and it is super cute. It makes a great crinkle sound that also makes them love it.
Big bunny large
We had bought a smaller bunny when we first got our Lab, she loved it so much we bought another one then. After much use the ears..we’re sad so we trimmed them and called it bunny with no ears! Our dog loved this stuff animal so much, now that she is 20 months old we bought her the large bunny and since her (peanut butter box ..great ad!) came to our door we decided to let her open the box oh my word! We had to run after her bc we needed to remove the plastic We did and she hasn’t let it go!