Frisco Cable Knit Dog & Cat Sweater with 60% Recycled Content, Mustard Yellow, X-Small
About This Item
- Cable knit turtleneck sweater is made with 60% minimum post-consumer recycled polyester from recycled water bottles.
- Pullover design goes over your pet’s head easily with no need for hook-and-loop straps or buttons.
- Higher cut at the belly so pets can comfortably wear it when they need to potty.
- Built-in leash hole is stylishly convenient.
- Great for fall get-togethers and themed photo ops with your best fur friends.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cream Cable Knit Dog & Cat Sweater, White/Red Plaid, Medium$17.98Chewy Price
- Touchdog Snowadayz Hooded Dog Sweater, Red/Beige, X-Large$25.47Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Pet Life Premium Stretch Active Dog Sleeveless Hoodie, Red, X-Small$18.59Chewy Price
- Pet Life Full Body Warm Up Active Dog Hoodie, Blue, X-Small$34.99Chewy Price
- Chilly Dog Snowflake Dog & Cat Sweater, XX-Small$39.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life LED Lighting Holiday Snowman Hooded Dog Sweater, X-Small$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Wagatude Mommy's Little Valentine Heart Dog Hoodie, XX-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life LED Lighting Cool Santa Shades Hooded Dog Sweater, Small$24.84Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pet Life LED Lighting Patterned Holiday Hooded Dog Sweater, Large$20.21Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pet Life LED Lighting Halloween Pumpkin Hooded Dog Sweater, Medium$24.84Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Western Pattern Dog & Cat Sweater, Medium$16.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Chunky Cable Knit Dog & Cat Turtleneck Sweater, Red, X-Small$12.05Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic||Polyester, Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Pattern||Solid||—||Fair Isle||Plaid||Fair Isle|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Looks Great but Runs Big?
I got matching sweaters for the kiddos. The sweaters look great but they definitely run a little big. I got an XXX-L for my 65 lb American Staffy and a Medium for my 13 lb Chihuahua. I wish I would have gone a size down for both of them. It fits like a dress on my larger dog so I'm going to either gift it to a larger dog or see if someone can make it smaller for me. Either way, the color looks great and it's great quality.
Nice sweater but runs large!
The quality of the sweater is good and the color is as shown - really nice mustard color that will look great on our liver and white English Springer Spaniel. We ordered two XL Frisco sweater (different styles) and this one was much larger than the other. Definitely order a size down on this one.
What a Shame!
I REALLY wanted to love the 2 of this sweater that I bought on my small poodles, size S and L. 60% recycled polyester? Mustard yellow? Turtleneck? Take my money! Anyhow, within just 2 wears, both sweaters are snagged up and looking tattered! The larger one wasn't knitted tightly from the beginning. I hadn't even washed them yet! Pretty disappointed. My cream toy poodle with red ears and muzzle looked SO handsome in his!
This beautiful sweater is well made and fits my 15.5 lb male cat very well. The slight turtleneck collar is not too tight. He loves getting under covers so we are getting him used to wearing a sweater.
This sweater is surprisingly soft for a recycled materials item. It fits my 16-17 lb. little white & caramel Jack Rat perfectly! The color really accents his good looks, I love it!
Great sweater for our cat
Ordered a size small for our cat and it fits her perfectly. Keeps her nice and warm. It has started to fray a bit because she tries to clean herself while wearing it, but it doesn’t look so bad, kind of looks like combed yarn now instead of woven.
Petey was playing outside in the mud and took a bath. He dried off in his bathrobe and then wanted to get warm. We pulled this out of the Chewy box, Petey sniffed it right away and put it on to warm up! He's a 50lb boxer lab mix, all muscle. It is a bit loose in the belly but there is room in the chest/armhole area with this sweater. We bought him an extra large. His measurements are 17" neck, 27" chest, 20" neck to back. It's new so I hope it holds up. I'm considering adding some buttons to the belly but it's only a little extra fabric.
Adorable and Comfy!
I bought the size small for my 5-month-old Shih Tzu puppy. It fits perfectly, and he looks so charming! It covers almost to his bum, and the leash hole is perfectly placed. The sweater works well to keep the elements off most of his fur and to keep him warm on our walks or while he plays outside. Also, the turtleneck is so freaking adorable! He's the best dressed when we go out.
cute but big
My cat was was really cold last time I flew with him and we'll be flying again next month so I wanted to get him a sweater. I like this one because it has the hole for the leash and harness clip (he'll be in a harness at the airport). I wasn't really sure about the size - for reference, my cat is about 13 1/2 pounds and was about 17 inches around the chest. I figured I it would be easier to put on if it was looser rather than tight, so I got the medium. I probably should've gotten him the small. The medium is a bit big - it's loose enough that he was able to wiggle his paw out of the arm hole and through the neck hole, and it hangs off behind his bottom when he sits down. That said, it is easy to put on him because of the size. He's pretty confused by it and isn't sure how to move when wearing it, but it definitely doesn't ACTUALLY restrict his movement. Probably just feels funny. Anyway, it's cute and affordable, but I'd size down rather than up for a cat. It'll work for what I need.
Love the sweater!!!!!!
The mustard-colored sweater I bought for my labradoodle puppy is adorable. It looks so rich on that chocolate fur. I couldn't have found a cuter one for him, and one at a more reasonable rate. Thanks, Chewy.