Frisco Camper Cardboard Cat House
About This Item
- Cardboard cat house provides your kitty with a private hideaway to scratch, nap and chill.
- Camper design turns up the quirk factor for a unique look in your home.
- Scratch pad is made with kitty-approved corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching.
- Large opening lets your kitty hop in and out as they please—and keep their eye on the vacation views from inside their hideout.
- Easy to assemble in just a few steps.
- Looking for feline-approved essentials for a happy cat? Get toys, litter, scratchers and more from Frisco, only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$14.38Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Barn Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Cactus Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$22.48Chewy Price$24.98List Price
- Frisco Spaceship Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Ice Cream Truck Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$19.92Chewy Price$24.90List Price
- Frisco Tent Cardboard Cat House$14.56Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealFrisco Yoga Studio Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$18.88Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- Frisco School Bus Cardboard Cat Toy, 2-Story$23.54Chewy Price
- Frisco Potted Succulent Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Castle Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.82Chewy Price
- Frisco Greenhouse Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- DealFrisco Southwestern House Cardboard Cat House$11.15Chewy Price$19.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Has open windows!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This Camper Cardboard Cat House is so cute! It comes all completely flat and has instructions and round sticky tape to help put it together. It is a little tricky getting the rounded parts into the flat outside pieces but once done, secure with the sticky tape. My kitty loved her new playhouse. She ran in and immediately put her paws out the windows. It has super cute graphics on the outside. It is lightweight and can be moved easily. Kitty will run through, play in the windows, and curl up to sleep in it.
Here we go
#ReceivedFreeProduct I was super excited when I found this cat house beachy camper theme. It fit perfectly with the theme of my house. It was easy enough to piece together and I especially liked that reinforcement tags were included for weaker spots. I was surprised to find it had no bottom. The scratch pad lays on the bare floor and the camper is placed over it. The cardboard is thin bit so far is holding up. All in all it's cute and does it's job.
This is so cool!
#ReceivedFreeProduct These cardboard cat houses are the coolest things! My daughter put them together, only having an issue once where the pieces didn't match the instructions. It was not hard for her to understand and get together. The cats love them! They sleep in them all of the time. The only thing that I would change is that somehow have the scratcher pad be attached somehow to the rest because my cats like to pop it off. we ended up taping it.
Cardboard Camper Cat house & scratcher
#ReceivedFreeProduct My cats love this product. They were anxiously waiting for me to put it together. It was easy to put together. There was double sided tape & inserts for certain parts of the product. I had it put together in less than 5 minutes. My cats started playing with it right away.
They Love this House,....
#ReceivedFreeProduct I like the way this house scratcher has kept my cats busy especially the younger one. He doesn't mind napping in it as well as scratching in it and sometimes he moves it all around the house like a trailer which is funny to watch him do that. I m glad that neither cats have decided to jump on top of it yet as I am not sure f it would be sturdy enough to hold one or both of them,
#ReceivedFreeProduct We have a kitten and when I say these, I had to have them. They are very easy to put together. Follow the step by step picture directions and you will do wonderful! The scratch part is very thick and sturdy. The cardboard is also thick and not flimsy. The box is bug enough that a grown cat will have no problem getting in or out.
Kitten Loves It!
#ReceivedFreeProduct We are a family that loves camping and when I saw the camper cat house by Frisco, I had to get one. The cat house is so cute. This was a huge hit with our kitten as well as our kids. It was simple to put together. Our kitten loves scratching on the scratch pad which is the floor of the camper.
Cute and easy to put together
I picked it up on sale otherwise would not have paid asking price. My cat likes it and hoping she does not jump on top as that would crush it. Packaging seemed excessive- the box was in a box- maybe shrink wrap instead? Otherwise it’s a cute little cat scratcher and bed.
Easy to install
#ReceivedFreeProduct This little house was so cute! Until it fell apart one day. My cats really seemed to enjoy the privacy it had. They love scratching the cardboard. I love that the cardboard doesn't make a huge mess!
Frisco Camper cardboard house
#ReceivedFreeProduct Frisco cardboard houses are great to keep your cats entertained. Mine has discussion about which ones go in first. I highly recommend these for your fur babies.