Frisco Camping Raccoon Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
About This Item
- Camping-themed kicker toy for more playtime fun.
- Crinkle paper and catnip really turn up the excitement.
- Shaped for all of kitty’s favorite games, especially kicking!
- Brings the fun of the outdoors inside for your cat.
- Just one of the camping-inspired toys by Frisco, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Plush Kicker Cat Toy, Orange Fox$5.66Chewy Price
- Doggles Sushi Octopus Cat Toy$4.19Chewy Price
- Frisco Sparkle Fish Cat Toy with Catnip, 2-Pack$4.56Chewy Price
- Frisco Heart Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Medium, 4 count$7.18Chewy Price$8.98List Price
- Doggles Sushi Shrimp Cat Toy$4.19Chewy Price
- RUFFIN' IT Print Plush Balls Cat Toy, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
- RUFFIN' IT Crinkle Ball Cat Toy, 4 count$2.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Catfisher Teasers Worm Wand Cat Toy$3.50Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Sparkle Ball Glitter Teaser Cat Toy$4.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Zoomies & Chill Popcorn Teaser Cat Toy$4.82Chewy Price
- HDP Assorted Cat Toys, 20 count$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Cute as all get-out, but not enough catnip
My cats LOVE kicker toys. They LOVE catnip. And they love to play with toys. But, sadly, none of my four cats were interested in this adorable raccoon kicker toy. My old man cat, Weasel (he is 21 years old!) was interested in this for a minute or so, but that was just to pat it to see if it was real. Because I have lots of real raccoons in my yard that Weasel has trained over the past 8 years, starting when they are babies. This has something inside that makes a crinkly noise, which should be another attraction, one would hope, but nope. Not nearly strong enough catnip inside. So, buy this if you want something cute, but don't expect any cat action.
Kicker toy? Kicker toy.
My kittens are very playful and i had hoped that they would use this to play and kick with so i can take cute vids but sadly that didnt happen. Nevertheless, its cute and soft and crinkly. You might want spray it with catnip or something. The catnip in it isnt as effective i dont think.
#ReceivedFreeProduct My cat has never been much of a cat toy lover, but I kept trying every now and then. In his 10 years, he really hasn’t paid much attention to any toy. But I tell you… these toys are his new faves! He’s not much of a catnip lover, either, so I don’t really know what it is but he LOVED them. Took about 10 videos of him as soon as I opened the bag and he looks like a kitten! Played a lot, then snuggled and then napped with the toy within his grasp lol
Super Cute & Fun.
#ReceivedFreeProduct Both of my cats love their Frisco Kicker Cat Toys with Catnip. We got both the Raccoon and the Squirrel and they will go back and forth between the two having a great time playing with them. Plus they are so darn cute I don't mind seeing them laying around the house.
My Cat Loved This
#ReceivedFreeProduct This racoon doesn't stand a chance with my cat. He just loves it. Frisco's Camping Racoon Kicker ends up being crushed by my cat, lol. Once the racoon is held against my cat's stomach, my cut claws it with his back claws. Once that happens the catnip scent releases even more. That's when my cat really loves playing with it. Really a great cat toy!!
Cute & Fun
#ReceivedFreeProduct The Frisco - Frisco Camping Raccoon Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip is cute and soft! The crinkle material inside makes it fun for your cat to kick around. The catnip is an added bonus and enhances play. We love all of different designs of this toy! Keeps your cat coming back for more playtime.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I have three rescue kitties and the oldest is nine and the youngest is 3. I try to find toys that keep them all happy and active. This little kicker toy did that until the oldest one decided it was going to be all hers. Regardless, they all still play with it and I certainly would get more. Two thumbs up.
Adorable raccoon toy
#ReceivedFreeProduct My cats love this super cute raccoon toy. The combination of catnip and the crinkly noises is irresistible to them! They drag this all over the house, and I find it in all kinds of random spots. This one is a big hit!
Wish the cat nip smell would last longer
#ReceivedFreeProduct This little stuffy is super cute and my cats loved it. They played with it all the time when i first got it. The only thing is that the cat nip smell didn't last long and after about a day or two the cats left it by the way side. I think we'll need to get some cat nip spray.
#ReceivedFreeProduct My 15 year old cat is still very playful but I actually needed to slow her down for her own good. She has had this less than a week and it is already kicked and slimed from her constant yet subdued play. Definitely a hit.