Frisco Castle Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cardboard cat house provides your kitty with a private hideaway to scratch, nap and chill.
- Two levels, each with a scratch pad, for double the fun and scratching satisfaction.
- Scratch pads are made with claw-friendly corrugated cardboard—the best stuff to scratch on in the whole kingdom.
- Two large openings so your kitty can hop in and out as they please—and keep their eye on the kingdom from their hideout.
- Easy to assemble in just a few steps.
- Looking for feline-approved essentials for a happy cat? Get toys, litter, scratchers and more from Frisco, only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Ice Cream Truck Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.90Chewy Price
- Frisco Cactus Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Camper Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Spaceship Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Barn Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Greenhouse Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Yoga Studio Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$29.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Farmhouse Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.98Chewy Price
- Frisco School Bus Cardboard Cat Toy, 2-Story$22.65Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Cat of the Castle
#ReceivedFreeProduct When I saw the castle cat house, I had to get it.. it’s so cute and looks great! I like that it’s two story so two cats can share at once. I did have to remove the decorative piece of cardboard that goes on top because my one cat was too fat to sit up there comfortably lol, he seems to love it though.. always perching on top while the smaller cats chill on the bottom floor. Everything was super easy to assemble, my only minor complaint is that the double sided tape that holds the scratchy part isn’t that strong.. we have to be careful when picking up the house or it’ll fall out, no big deal but I wish it was stronger.. I’ll probably hot glue it. Very happy with this Kitty Castle and the cats are, too!
#ReceivedFreeProduct I have a very spoiled cat who loves to hide in the most random of places. Why not add some fun accents to my home to make it more appealing with the added benefit of being able to sharpen her claws? The Frisco Castle Cardboard Cat house is visually appealing to where even the kids want to play with it. It's cube shaped, so if your cat is a bit on the large side, they may not fit too well.
#ReceivedFreeProduct We have a kitten and when I say these, I had to have them. They are very easy to put together. Follow the step by step picture directions and you will do wonderful! The scratch part is very thick and sturdy. The cardboard is also thick and not flimsy. The box is bug enough that a grown cat will have no problem getting in or out.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I thought this castle would be super cute for my kitties but it doesn’t stay together very well. I’ve had to reattach the pieces several times because my cats use it every day. I’m glad they love it .. I just wish the materials were made a little better or maybe if the adhesive was stronger to keep everything intact.
ur cats will love itt
#ReceivedFreeProduct okay I got three of these and all I have to say is if u have cat GET ONE NOW LOL at least one. my cats don't mess with tree houses at all but they love these not even 60 seconds of having it put together for them both to climb inside. and they don't like cuddly either and they both went it
Cats love it!
My cats absolutely love this castle. They especially love jumping on the top section. They also love chewing on it, but that’s to be expected since it is cardboard. Super cute and fun cardboard house/tower.
Cats love it
#ReceivedFreeProduct I really like this the cats really liked it a lot too I like the fact that it had a little top part where they can play on a scratch post up there as well soon as I put it up they were playing in it in on it they were just having so much fun with it
#ReceivedFreeProduct The Frisco cardboard castle cat house is easy to assemble with the directions included. The cat castle can easily fit into any unused corner of any room. My cats love this and they have been using it regularly.
#ReceivedFreeProduct These are super cute and so easy to put together if you have a cat that loves to scratch all over this is perfect my cat absolutely loves it she scratches the bottom and sleeps in it too
#ReceivedFreeProduct I bought this a month ago. I am so happy that I did. My cat loves it she on it all the time. She loves laying down. On the top I put cat nip on it and it helps her have fun. She on it for hours.