Frisco Cat & Dog Hair Lint Roller
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Super-sticky tape roll removes lint and fur quickly and easily.
- Works well on furniture, clothing, car seats and more.
- Ergonomic grip handle fits comfortably in your hand and makes usage more comfortable.
- Convenient hanging loop built into the handle so you can hang it where it’s handy.
- Helps remove pests and shed from furniture around your house for a cleaner home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evercare Pet Plus Extreme Stick Ergo Grip Pet Lint Roller, 70 sheets (twin pack)$7.29Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Evercare Pet Plus Mega Extreme Stick Large Surface Pet Lint Roller Refill, 50 sheets$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Aquapaw Pet Bathing Tool$24.95Chewy Price
- Waterpik Pet Wand Pro Dog Shower Attachment, 1.8 GPM$33.41Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- FURemover Pet Hair Removal & Lint Brush, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price
- Rinse Ace 3-Way Shower Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose, White$29.99Chewy Price
- Wondurdog Sink Faucet Pet Wash Kit$49.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Waterpik Pet Wand Pro Dog Shower Attachment, 2.5 GPM$33.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Wondurdog Quality Dog Washing Shower Kit$55.99Chewy Price$60.00List Price
- Rinse Ace 3-Way Faucet Sprayer Dog Grooming Tool, 8-ft hose$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Polyurethane, Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Lots of cat hair
I am constantly covered in cat hair since my affectionate long haired kitty always rubs against me especially when wearing back! These sticky sheets work.
Always a great Product.
Sometimes the old-fashioned way works best. I use this and refills all the time. I have found it's the best way to remove cat hair from clothes, blankets, bedspreads etc.
Goodbye to icky pet hair.
With my shepherd/lab dog who sheds quit a lot, this roller does an excellent job on my lampshades and furniture.
These rollers pick up everything and on a black couch, and on a black cat!
Quickly and easily removed cat hair from our outdoor cushions.
It works well
Plain and simple it works well and the way it should.
Works To De-Fur Your Clothes
Used similar ones years ago but forgot how well these sticky lint rollers work in comparison to the velcro type I began using that didn't need replacement rolls. Besides my own hair falling out, my current dog has soft fur flying off of him with every movement. Never had a dog shed 24/7 like this one. His fur flies up in the air and attaches itself to all my clothing & everything it lands on. Right after vacuuming with my Dyson, I rake the carpet with my toes and still grab handfuls of it. As I iron, I'm using this hair/fur lint roller and also one quick sweep of my clothes b4 I walk out of the door. I now keep one in my car & at work too. It makes fast work of removing the fur & worth every penny.
Tacky Best Friend
I remember being a kid, and the first time my parents brought a lint roller home and I thought it was the best thing. And if you prefer to wear dark colors or own anything darker than your pet's fur, I think lint rollers are your tacky best friend. Efficient, convenient, and if you're tired of picking apart rolls of tape, why not a roll of tape with a handle?
Unfortunately these lint rollers are not up to the task. Chewy sells a better quality lint roller with a green handle which I buy frequently, unfortunately they were out of stock so I had to order these and they don’t work as well and the sticky sheets do not tear as well so you end up using way more than you need.
I have a shih tzu, a Chinese crested powderpuff, & a guinea pig that occasionally shed when their coat grows out. I also wear solid black scrubs to work...lol...so this product is invaluable to me in the mornings. I love the ease & width of the roller, & I can clear the white hairs off of my clothes in record time. I buy this product pretty regularly by auto ship, so it's something I literally can't live without...lol.