Frisco Cat & Dog Hair Lint Roller
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Super-sticky tape roll removes lint and fur quickly and easily.
- Works well on furniture, clothing, car seats and more.
- Ergonomic grip handle fits comfortably in your hand and makes usage more comfortable.
- Convenient hanging loop built into the handle so you can hang it where it’s handy.
- Helps remove pests and shed from furniture around your house for a cleaner home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Large$7.55Chewy Price$9.44List Price
- DealEvercare Pet Plus Extreme Stick Ergo Grip Pet Lint Roller, 70 sheets (twin pack)$7.29Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Spot Grooming Glove, 9-in$4.29Chewy Price$5.39List Price
- DealMr. Peanut's Hand Gloves Dog & Cat Grooming & Deshedding Aid, 2 count$9.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealFrisco Cat & Dog Bristle Brush, One-Size$6.36Chewy Price$7.95List Price
- DealFrisco Beginner Grooming Kit for Dogs & Cats, 4-pack$12.24Chewy Price$15.30List Price
- DealFURminator Hair Collection Dog & Cat Brush$5.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Nail Clippers$5.81Chewy Price
- DealFURemover Duo Dual-Sided Grooming & Hair Removal Dog & Cat Brush, Color Varies$7.47Chewy Price$9.51List Price
- DealHartz Groomer's Best Combo Brush for Dogs & Cats$6.36Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cat & Dog Combo Brush, Mini$6.41Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
When rolling, more & more of the sticky sheets would roll off. It wouldn't let you just use one sheet at a time.
Lots of cat hair
I am constantly covered in cat hair since my affectionate long haired kitty always rubs against me especially when wearing back! These sticky sheets work.
Always a great Product.
Sometimes the old-fashioned way works best. I use this and refills all the time. I have found it's the best way to remove cat hair from clothes, blankets, bedspreads etc.
Goodbye to icky pet hair.
With my shepherd/lab dog who sheds quit a lot, this roller does an excellent job on my lampshades and furniture.
These rollers pick up everything and on a black couch, and on a black cat!
Quickly and easily removed cat hair from our outdoor cushions.
It works well
Plain and simple it works well and the way it should.
Tacky Best Friend
I remember being a kid, and the first time my parents brought a lint roller home and I thought it was the best thing. And if you prefer to wear dark colors or own anything darker than your pet's fur, I think lint rollers are your tacky best friend. Efficient, convenient, and if you're tired of picking apart rolls of tape, why not a roll of tape with a handle?
Unfortunately these lint rollers are not up to the task. Chewy sells a better quality lint roller with a green handle which I buy frequently, unfortunately they were out of stock so I had to order these and they don’t work as well and the sticky sheets do not tear as well so you end up using way more than you need.
Works To De-Fur Your Clothes
Used similar ones years ago but forgot how well these sticky lint rollers work in comparison to the velcro type I began using that didn't need replacement rolls. Besides my own hair falling out, my current dog has soft fur flying off of him with every movement. Never had a dog shed 24/7 like this one. His fur flies up in the air and attaches itself to all my clothing & everything it lands on. Right after vacuuming with my Dyson, I rake the carpet with my toes and still grab handfuls of it. As I iron, I'm using this hair/fur lint roller and also one quick sweep of my clothes b4 I walk out of the door. I now keep one in my car & at work too. It makes fast work of removing the fur & worth every penny.