Frisco Cat Print Non-skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, Short, 1.0 Cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elevated, ceramic cat bowl featuring colorful cat and paw prints on the outside.
- Raised eating height helps promote proper digestion and ease neck and shoulder strain.
- Non-skid feet help keep the bowl in place and minimize messy spills.
- Available in a short and two tall sizes to match your cat's height.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe and holds over a cup of food or water for your kitty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.50 Cup, 2 count$7.16Chewy Price$12.54List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Food & Water Bowl Set$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1 Cup$3.53Chewy Price$5.89List Price
- DealFrisco Paris Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.50 Cup$3.65Chewy Price$4.05List Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Blue, 1 Cup$4.16Chewy Price
- Miaustore Cat Grass Cup, Blue$26.52Chewy Price$29.90List Price
- Bone Dry Show Set Dog Bowl, Navy, Large$48.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Meow Kitty Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1-cup$10.53Chewy Price$11.69List Price
- Frisco Double-Sided Ceramic Elevated Cat Bowl, 1.25 cups, 2 count$14.18Chewy Price$14.92List Price
- DealFrisco Cat Face Non-skid Elevated Double Ceramic Cat Bowl, 0.50 Cup$9.85Chewy Price$16.41List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Capacity (Max)||1.0 Cups; 8 oz||1.0 Cups; 8 oz||1 Cup / 8 oz||1 Cup/ 8 OZ||1.25 Cup; 10 oz|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
small deep bowl
My cats are not all that fond of it. I think it has to do with the whiskers. The bowl is narrow and deep and they have to stick their faces in far to get to the bottom. I use them as stands to other bowls. They still get the elevation, and it seems to work.
Bro & Sassy both like drinking their water from this dish. They have a tendency to stir the water before drinking, so it has been moved to another mat away from the food. Less food in the water, and less water on the floor!
Interesting use of small kitty bowl
Being 79 yo and having arthritic fingers it is hard for me to hold onto a cup full of hot soup. For ease and nutrition, I buy the small tin cans of 7oz. soups to put into the microwave. When ordering cat food I saw this cup and knew it would be perfect for my use. After heating the soup for 1 min. , I pour it from the hot container and put it into this small, very cute, thick bowl and easily hold it by the pedestal, add my crushed saltines and continue to enjoy it. It's the perfect size and weight and with the sweet picture I always smile when enjoying the soup. Love my funny little soup bowl. Betsy A. Auburn, WA.
Very nice. I love the elevated bowls. My granddaughter is thrilled!
The bowl is too deep
This bowl is not very elevated so it is too deep. My cat has to put his whole face in the bowl to get to the bottom and he actually didn't finish all of his food because of it. We gave it away on our neighborhood Buy Nothing group.
not great for more than one cat, probably fine for a single cat
My two boys are very rambunctious, and they can easily knock over this "non-skid" bowl when they're playing near it. It's also only the size of one cat's head, so they have to take turns drinking from it (unless I buy another). Still, it's very cute and well made. I'm sure it's fine for a single cat.
My cat likes eating dry cat food from this bowl, she doesn’t have to bend all the way to the floor. This position is much better for digestion.
Small for cat's faces
While it's cute and sturdy, and ceramic - I won't use plastic - I should have paid attention to the diameter of the bowl. I have one long haired cat with a huge 'ruff' and a big male cat and they can't get their faces in to get food that is half way in the bowl or at the bottom. So another donation to the shelter.
Nice dish for food
Bought this dish for the furry princess and it’s a hit. I liked the height so she doesn’t have to bend down as far to get the wet food.
Bought 2 of these for my 2 cats. They are cute but not big enough for a full sized cat to get their face in to get food from the bottom. I filled them up and they ate about halfway down and stopped. Such a waste of expensive food.