Frisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Double Diner with Elevated Wood Stand, 1.75 Cups
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Double diner design includes two white ceramic bowls and wooden stand.
- Elevated stand holds their food and water bowls in place at a more comfortable height.
- Raised eating height helps promote proper digestion and ease neck and shoulder strain.
- Non-skid feet keep the stand and bowls in place to help minimize messy spills.
- Each bowl holds 1.75 cups and features a cute, raised bone shape inside.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Richell Raised Dog Bowl, Bone, Small$7.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Elevated Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl with Metal Stand, 1.75 Cups, bundle of 2$10.62Chewy Price$11.18List Price
- Frisco Marble Stainless Steel Double Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Chrome Finish, 2 Cups$23.27Chewy Price$29.41List Price
- Frisco Diamond Non-skid Elevated Double Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cup$18.09Chewy Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 2-cup$10.18Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Large$46.99Chewy Price$63.32List Price
- Ethical Pet Mediterranean Double Diner Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2-cup$22.61Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- GF Pet Wood & Metal Cat & Dog Feeder, Medium$34.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe...||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated|
|Material||Ceramic, Wood||Stainless Steel, Wood, Metal||Wood, Stainless Steel||Ceramic||Stainless Steel, Wood, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1.75 Cups; 14 oz||2 Cup, 16 fl oz||8-cup; 64-oz||1.5-cup||12 Cup, 96 fl oz|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required||N/A||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
I think Diner and stand are very well made. However, Dax will not eat out of the ceramic dishes. He prefers the plain old metal ones and they are too small to fit in the holes where the ceramic ones go. Picky, picky.
Looks great and functional
This product is just amazing, my dog is medium size and working really well with bowls and with elevated stand (microwave and dishwash so many times) also the appearance always clean even after finished eating.
Great dog bowls and holder
These are nicely made, Sturdy strong ceramic dishes with even a rubber around the hole of the wood inside which sits so the bowls have a secures fit.
great for medium size dogs
Looks really nice and my dog likes it, great for his size and fits a good amount of food.
Yes!!!! It finally works!
Judah my kitty is a cleaner. After he eats he'll pew around his bowl to clean. Even knocking or moving his bowl around putting things in it. He can't move this. Yay!!!!!
Great height for my chihuahuas and our hospital cat. Highly recommend.
Great dog bowl
Very satisfied with this little dog bowl. It sits on our hardwood floors and looks nice
Dog food dish
Love it I have two Yorkies and I like to feed them elevated. I have a makeshift one but this one looks nicer on the eyes.
JUST THE RIGHT SIZE
I LIKED IT VERY MUCH. JUST THE RIGHT SIZE FOR MY PUPPY. NICE LOOKING, GOOD QUALITY. DOLORES SELNER, P.S. SORRY I CANNOT DO PHOTOS.
Yikes, was this a fail
Unless your dog is the most pristine water drinker who never spills a drop this product isn’t for you. The wood started growing mold from my dog’s messy water drinking within days.