Frisco Chevron Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 4.25 Cups
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Blue silicone sleeve with chevron design.
- Non-toxic glass bowl.
- All materials are top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Holds 4.25 cups.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Paw Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 3 Cups, 2 count$12.10Chewy Price$12.74List Price
- DealFrisco Houndstooth Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4 Cups$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Southwest Melamine Bowl, 3 Cup, 2 count$6.74Chewy Price$7.10List Price
- PetRageous Designs Fiji Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl, Black/Light Gray, 6.5 cup$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Bones Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Gray, 4.25 Cups$8.39Chewy Price$10.48List Price
- DealFrisco Matte Black Design Light Copper Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.75 Cups$7.39Chewy Price$10.53List Price
- Frisco Bone Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Peach, 4.25 Cups$9.50Chewy Price$11.12List Price
- DealFrisco Doggie Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$3.87Chewy Price$5.10List Price
- DealFrisco Hammered Melamine Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 3 Cups$5.99Chewy Price$10.25List Price
- Frisco Paw Prints Non-skid Ceramic Bowl, 7.75 Cups, 2 count$25.22Chewy Price$26.54List Price
- Ethical Pet Fresco Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Blue, 1-cup$11.74Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Modern Flare Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Brushed Gold, 7.5-Cup$7.79Chewy Price$9.74List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Double, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Glass, Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Melamine, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||4.25-cup; 34-oz||6 cups||1.5-cup; 12-oz||0.75-cup; 6-oz per bowl||3-cup; 24-oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret, Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Hamster, Gerbil, Chinchilla||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Doggo approved 12/10!
I bought a set of two - one for food, and one for water. The dogs like them, and so do I. Cleaning them is a breeze (5 stars right there), and I feel like the slobber biofilm comes of much easier compared to stainless steel or porcelain. They fit perfectly into my feeding stand, and are very sturdy and heavy, since the glass itself is thick - plus the silicone sleeve helps to prevent chipping! I will be buying more to rotate through while being cleaned in the dishwasher!
I love these bowls. Just got them today. They feel extremely sturdy and the outer cover really keeps the bowls from slipping. Also very easy to take on and off for cleaning. I only wish they were half and inch or even an inch deeper to hold more water. Definitely can’t hold enough water for a medium sized dog for the whole day. ALSO please make these in more colors!!
I really like these bowls Not only because they are made of glass but because the glass bowls are made of thick heavy glass and the silicone cover keeps the bowl from sliding on the floor
glass bowls chip bad!!
Really poor quality glass. These chip terribly. I have purchased 8 and they all chip. I do not recommend these at all.
great stationary bowl
This bowl was the answer for our large dog. Her previous ceramic bowl had become unusable due to her "harsh" licking, which caused the bowl material to deteriorize, leaving exposed clay. This glass bowl with the "bonus" sleeve is even better since it will not allow her to push it around my tile floor, any longer. What a Great find!
kinda weird, hard to see water level
While I like the idea of a glass water bowl for our dog and the size is right on this one for our 7 month old, 57 lbs., golden retrieve this bowl is weird. It is really had to see the level of the water and I am not sure of the purpose of the silicone sleeve other than to keep it in place if it is place on a hard surface, which ours is not. I may remove the sleeve and continue using it that way. Maybe it will be easier to see the water level with this removed.
Pet bowls are oddly expensive. I can’t use plastic ones because my cat gets chin acne. this bowl is fine, it’s a good size, but came with a weird film type residue on it. It washed off. I’m most frustrated that it came in a bunch of foam. Usually I’m happy that chewy packaging is recyclable but this foam is not. If you’re environmentally conscious I don’t recommend. I wish I just bought the stainless steel bowl I saw at my pet store.
Absolutely love these bowls. Heavy, sturdy glass with removable sleeve. Stays put when she is intensely cleaning the bowl to get every morsel. Definitely recommend!
Nice new bowls
So nice. I bought bc last bowl (ceramic) broke and I purchased 2 of the glass bowls bc the water bowl has to match of course. A good size for 72 lb dog, although I do not feed big meals; bowl is more wide than deep- there seems to be much less spillage with this bowl. Also seems easier to clean- I wash after each meal and it seems the saliva doesn’t stick like other bowls. If you know you know.
Great size bowl for our 80# pup, the glass is easy to clean and the silicone sleeve holds the bowl in place so she can lick it clean! I am ordering another one!