Frisco Chicken & Waffle Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy
About This Item
- Includes a plush waffle burrow and three hideable chicken drumsticks.
- Each plush drumstick squeaks to keep your dog engaged in playtime.
- Gives your dog a puzzling challenge to stimulate their brain and bring out their inquisitive nature.
- Makes a great toy for solo play—all you have to do is insert the drumsticks and let your dog dig for them.
- Brings out your pal’s inner foodie with a little bit of gourmet fun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Monkeys in Tree Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, Jumbo$16.00Chewy Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Frisco Flying Saucer Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$14.06Chewy Price
- Frisco Chicken Coop Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$15.20Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Chewy Box Hide & Seek Puzzle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$11.12Chewy Price$10.56Autoship Price
- ZippyPaws Burrow Squeaky Hide & Seek Plush Dog Toy, Log & Chipmunks$13.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- ZippyPaws Burrow Hide & Seek Plush Dog Toy, Popcorn Bucket$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise|
|Material||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys, Games & Puzzles||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Glycerin...||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca Starch...|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
5 month Corgi LOVES this toy
2 weeks and he’s still playing with it regularly. He will sometimes pick it up with his mouth and shake it to get the toys out. Other times he will turn it upside down and do a kind of digging motion on it. Even with how rough he plays, after 2 weeks it has help up magnificently! We are very happy with this toy. Definitely worth a try!
Chewy has the best dog toys. We really like the Frisco brand, as they last a lot longer than drugstore/grocery store brands.
Cute and well-made, but...
Either the holes are just too big or the little drumsticks are just too small, but our little fur ball has to make zero effort getting them out. We also have the Frisco "Raccoons and trashcan" puzzle toy and the little guy has to actually work at that.
Busy toy, lots of fun
We love the hide & seek toys. They are both entertaining for Lucy to play with. She will remove the squeaky toys for fetch and play fun or carry her waffles around with pride. Either way, she's amused
Very fun and funny!
Well made. Very interactive. Fun for fetching. Quickly became favorite go-to toys.
Bigger than expected
I needed a few more dollars to get free shipping so I added this toy in my cart without much thought or reading reviews. It is adorable! Ginger liked it immediately. The chicken legs come out very easily which is a plus. If Ginger has to yank and tug it out, she won't. She likes all aspect of the toy, the squeaky chicken legs are fun on their own and she enjoyed digging out her breakfast kibble when placed in the waffle.
Not a great toy
The chicken legs fall out of the holes and my dog destroyed the waffles in a few minutes. There are better interactive toys.
I’ve purchased a few of these hide and seek toys for our two labs and they love them (2 years and 10 years old). I’m constantly putting the little toys back in and they dig them out. They also like just the little toys from inside as well. Highly recommend.
I like chicken
This is the cutest! I'm sure I got more of a kick out of the chicken and waffles then my boys did, but they loved the chicken part of it! I only wish the chicken wings were a little bigger as they were very easy to get out of the waffle part.
where’s the chicken?
Lou likes this toy but the holes are so big it isn’t challenging enough for him. Once he slings the toy all three pieces just fly out. So we play tug of war with the waffle. The holes need to be smaller and more than three pieces of chicken would be nice.