Frisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% waterproof vinyl to help keep water out, with hood and stylish white piping.
- Transparent style lets you show off your pup’s cute look underneath the rain coat.
- Fuzzy fasteners around the neck and belly make it easy to put on and take off.
- Built-in leash hole at the neck seam lets you attach a leash to your dog’s collar, worn under the raincoat.
- Adjustable fit and available in various sizes for most pups.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rubber Ducky Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Flamingo Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$15.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, Small, Yellow$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Reversible Packable Travel Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Reversible Dog Raincoat, Large$36.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Elephants Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$7.99Chewy Price
- dealGF Pet Neon Reversible Dog Raincoat, Neon Aqua, Medium$45.99Chewy Price
- dealDisney Flounder Print Dog & Cat Raincoat, X-Small$14.60Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pendleton Dog Coat, Crescent Lake, X-Large$59.00Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- KONG Extreme Thermal Insulated Dog Parka, Red, Large$22.40Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- KONG Rip-Stop Insulated Dog Blanket Coat, Red, Large$45.99Chewy Price
- Pendleton National Park Dog Coat, Yosemite, X-Large$70.00Chewy Price$93.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||N/A||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
244 Customer Reviews
One of the few reviews where I’m super proud of my purchase. Yes, it’s an absolute great product. Fits great. Covers his whole body from front to back unlike most of his jackets. Only two downsides. One is that you can’t fold it up too many times or else the creases start to decrease the visibility in the hood a little bit (but not too bad). Other downside is that you have to use the hood almost the whole time if it’s raining, Because if the dog’s head gets very wet, then the inside of the hood will fog up a little (not too bad) once you put the hood back on. But overall, a great purchase, especially considering the price. Worth buying once a year so that I can fold it up and keep it on in my doggy backpack (which I carry on all my walks) on any days where it might rain.
Runs a bit small
I love having a clear raincoat for my puppy. Though these seem to run a bit small. My girl is only 30 lbs and her body is about 20 inches as the guide suggests, I purchased an X-Large and it's still a bit too short for her body. I'll probably get an XX-Large for when she gets a bit bigger.
Great Raincoat .
This is my second coat . the first one was too small but CHEWY took care of everything . If you get one of these you may want to get one size bigger than usual . The coat is great because my baby can see out of it and he just looks so CUTE and he stays dry . LOVE IT !
Great for service dogs & reactive pets
We use this for when my service dog isn’t using his mobility harness and it provides great coverage. Keeps both him and his gear dry, definitely recommend getting one if you have a service dog or reactive pet that has a harness that communicates their needs or precautions.
I don’t recommend
This raincoat isn’t good for dogs to wear because it came off from him. It fits just fine but not enough to stay on. He came back inside the house without it.
Exactly what I was looking for
I have a Bassett hound mix and have been on the hunt for long enough jackets for her for years. This is the first rain jacket that I found that is the perfect fit. She's a comfort dog and doesn't like the rain. I like that it's clear so that she can see.
The raincoat was one of the best coverage for my dog nephew. :-) The only thing I wish all the coats have is a second hole for the leash. Our leash has the hook in the center and when we put the leash through the top hole, it pulls back the hood.
Fits exactly to the specs and is really adorable. She’s not too fond of it, but next rainstorm, she’ll be glad.
No more wet-dog smell
The plastic material is durable and easy to put on a rainy or snowy day. It seemed to me that this plastic warmed up from their body heat, you don’t need more clothes on them for a short walk. The white trim is classic and clean-looking, but it would be helpful if part of the trim at the leash hole came in different colors based on size. I used a red permanent marker and colored in that area so I can quickly know which one is for the female. I have two English bulldogs, the 60lbs fit well in a XXL and the 40lbs fit well in a XL. The hoods are too long but will hold its shape if folded, similar to a visor. I was concerned of the back length getting in the way but it does not touch anything when they squat. Overall, it’s a good quality for the price and keeps their coats from getting wet.
I love it. Dog doesn't.
I love this lightweight raincoat and it is easy to put on. He tolerates the coat pretty well but does not like the hood. Sometimes I put it down. Still, I would recommend it if you live in a place (like a city) where you have no yard and must walk the dog.