Frisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% waterproof vinyl to help keep water out, with hood and stylish white piping.
- Transparent style lets you show off your pup’s cute look underneath the rain coat.
- Fuzzy fasteners around the neck and belly make it easy to put on and take off.
- Built-in leash hole at the neck seam lets you attach a leash to your dog’s collar, worn under the raincoat.
- Adjustable fit and available in various sizes for most pups.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Reversible Packable Travel Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Reversible Dog Raincoat, Large$36.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Flamingo Dog Raincoat, Medium$10.90Chewy Price
- Frisco Rubber Ducky Dog Raincoat, X-Small$8.54Chewy Price
- Frisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat, X-Large, Yellow$14.99Chewy Price
- dealGF Pet Neon Reversible Dog Raincoat, Neon Aqua, Medium$45.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Halifax Dog Rain Shell, Slicker Yellow, Large$58.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Frisco Elephants Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$7.99Chewy Price
- dealDog Helios Torrential Shield Waterproof Dog Windbreaker Raincoat, Peach, Small$26.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Disney Flounder Print Dog & Cat Raincoat, X-Large$14.20Chewy Price
- Pixar Finding Nemo "Make a Splash" Dog & Cat Packable Raincoat$20.96Chewy Price
- STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Small$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Pattern||N/A, Solid||Floral, Solid||Graphic||Graphic||Solid|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
246 Customer Reviews
I like the idea and coverage we got from this raincoat, but unfortunately it seems to be made of a cheap material. My dog has worn it 3 times for a quick outdoor potty break and it has 2 large holes in it already. Not even sure how it got the holes, we put it on him, he wore it outside for a few minutes each time, and that's it. I do like that it's clear, the amount of coverage it provided, and how it goes on him, but that's it. Guess I'll try the other raincoats and see if they're sturdier.
One of the few reviews where I’m super proud of my purchase. Yes, it’s an absolute great product. Fits great. Covers his whole body from front to back unlike most of his jackets. Only two downsides. One is that you can’t fold it up too many times or else the creases start to decrease the visibility in the hood a little bit (but not too bad). Other downside is that you have to use the hood almost the whole time if it’s raining, Because if the dog’s head gets very wet, then the inside of the hood will fog up a little (not too bad) once you put the hood back on. But overall, a great purchase, especially considering the price. Worth buying once a year so that I can fold it up and keep it on in my doggy backpack (which I carry on all my walks) on any days where it might rain.
He'll wear it but way too big
I did the measurements and read reviews, got the large. Way too big to allow my guy to lift his leg. He'll happily wear it but won't do his business. If your dog has shorter than average legs, size down!
Runs a bit small
I love having a clear raincoat for my puppy. Though these seem to run a bit small. My girl is only 30 lbs and her body is about 20 inches as the guide suggests, I purchased an X-Large and it's still a bit too short for her body. I'll probably get an XX-Large for when she gets a bit bigger.
Great Raincoat .
This is my second coat . the first one was too small but CHEWY took care of everything . If you get one of these you may want to get one size bigger than usual . The coat is great because my baby can see out of it and he just looks so CUTE and he stays dry . LOVE IT !
Great for service dogs & reactive pets
We use this for when my service dog isn’t using his mobility harness and it provides great coverage. Keeps both him and his gear dry, definitely recommend getting one if you have a service dog or reactive pet that has a harness that communicates their needs or precautions.
I don’t recommend
This raincoat isn’t good for dogs to wear because it came off from him. It fits just fine but not enough to stay on. He came back inside the house without it.
Exactly what I was looking for
I have a Bassett hound mix and have been on the hunt for long enough jackets for her for years. This is the first rain jacket that I found that is the perfect fit. She's a comfort dog and doesn't like the rain. I like that it's clear so that she can see.
The raincoat was one of the best coverage for my dog nephew. :-) The only thing I wish all the coats have is a second hole for the leash. Our leash has the hook in the center and when we put the leash through the top hole, it pulls back the hood.
Fits exactly to the specs and is really adorable. She’s not too fond of it, but next rainstorm, she’ll be glad.