Frisco Colorblock Insulated Dog & Cat Puffer Coat with Pocket, Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% polyester shell is water-resistant and holds in warmth.
- Super cute colorblock pattern shows off a bit of your dog’s personal flair.
- Polyester fleece lining inside helps retain your pet’s heat to keep them cozy.
- Attaches with hook-and-loop fasteners at the neck and belly for a snug fit.
- Perks: functional pocket with snap closures and built-in leash hole.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Camo Print Insulated Dog & Cat Zippered Coat, Green, X-Large$12.62Chewy Price$14.02List Price
- DealFrisco Colorblock 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Fleece Coat, Large$10.36Chewy Price$17.26List Price
- DealFrisco Colorblock Puffer Dog & Cat Jacket, Tan, XX-Large$18.99Chewy Price
- Wagatude Red Plaid Yoke Dog Bomber Jacket, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Reflective Water-Resistant Insulated Dog & Cat Coat, Red, X-Small$11.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Metallic Star Print Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Navy, X-Small$14.59Chewy Price$16.21List Price
- DealFrisco Purple Ombre Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, XXX-Large$23.39Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealFrisco Cotton Duck Canvas Dog & Cat Jacket, Tan, X-Large$11.51Chewy Price$12.79List Price
- DealFrisco Western Fleece Lined Faux Zipper Dog & Cat Coat, X-Large$12.59Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ombre Dog & Cat Puffer Coat, Sunset Orange, X-Small$12.32Chewy Price$13.69List Price
- DealFrisco Plaid Hooded Insulated Dog & Cat Peacoat, Navy, XXX-Large$14.69Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
So I bought this thinking I would need to spray it with water proof coating, but it resists the little bit of rain that fell onto it, it did not absorb it and become soggy. The size is true to the measurements...the medium in this brand is perfect for my long bodied, short legged 17 pound Lhasa Apso Mix. Highly recommend this brand in pet clothes.
Unlined collar + curls up off the back = brrrrrrrr
My dog refuses to wear hoods, hats, or snoods. She lies down and refuses to walk if you try to make her. So we've compromised: gotta at least keep you warm all the way up to your ears, missy. We've got lots of turtleneck sweaters and collared parkas that she wears happily. This is the only Frisco collared parka we've gotten that has no insulation or lining at the collar. It's strictly a thin layer of lightweight fabric. Even the packable ultralight puffer parka model has insulation in the collar! Why doesn't this one? Very disappointing. A parka is supposed to be design for the coldest weather. Omitting insulation here is a major flaw in my opinion. So the collar is just decorative on this model. Bummer. Also, there's a row of stitching about a half inch from the tail end that causes the back several inches of the parka to curl up away from the body. So despite being well insulated in theory, it is not designed for trapping heat in. Frisco makes many much better parkas. This one looks like it's made for warmth, but in practice your pet will be getting a chill from both ends.
adorable little coat!
I bought this for my brand new shelter dog and he loves it. I figured coming to New England from Alabama he would be cold and I was right. He wears it no problem and it keeps him nice and warm! And he gets lots of compliments on it! The sizing based on weight was perfect. He’s 30 pounds and I got him an XL and it fits well! I do have to Velcro the stomach tight as he is a slim guy. Would definitely recommend.
My dog loves this coat
I love how easy it is to put on him since he is sensitive to people touching his paws and ears. Much easier to use this coat than the pullover one we had. Keeps him a little warmer after the poor guy had to get shaved during winter! My only problem was with FedEx who refused to deliver my package. Finally got them to agree to let me pick it up at their distribution center, it was a mess.
Sam is a 85lb Bulldog Coonhound mix. His Chest measures about 32 inches using seamstress measuring tape. He XXX fit him perfectly. This coat would work for a larger chest dog as well. Plenty of room left. The chest strap has plenty of room left for a larger dog. He loves winter pictures are in weather about 0 degrees windy in Chicago!
Not so good.
First, the jacket in size Large, that I normally purchase, did fit. But, this jacket has an odd shape when worn. The back flares out and away from the body so it's not providing the necessary coverage, and looks ridiculous. Also, quality is lacking. I realize it's very affordable but the poor quality is no excuse. Back it goes.
Cute and beautiful
#ReceivedFreeProduct I love this cute and cozy puffer coat . It’s so beautiful and cozy. The colors scheme is beautiful and very unisex. It’s very easy to apply and remove. I like that it come with a pocket. It looks very stylish. My dog love it too, and every time we stand by the door with the coat he runs to us very excited .I love that it keeps him warm on the cold nights.it’s easy to apply and remove the Velcro. It’s also very easy to clean. Well made product!
Very nice coat for both our dogs. Each is a different size. The velcro is very strong and holds well. My suggestion is you may need to size up. It could be me and my bad measuring but I had to up both sizes. They fit great after that and cover them both well.
Best coat ever purchased
We have tried several coats and they never fit right or the velcro stops working.This one of perfect! The velcro is very strong and it's so easy to put on. Loop for his harness rings are a must! Our dog loves it too!
My dog's new coat
Bought my dog this coat and it fits her perfectly. She really isn't a coat wearer but she has gotten older and is very arthritic and this keeps her warm when she is outside. Perfect fit and still holding up after daily wearing.