Frisco Colorful Ball Knot Rope Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made for everyday play with bright, eye-catching colors, polyester rope and recycled cotton.
- Features a big, chunky knot in the middle with six individual ropes attached.
- Great for an energized game of fetch as well as interactive fun.
- Helps get your pup the exercise they need, indoors and outdoors too.
- Size options available for small, medium and large dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Bambone & Branch Beef Dog Toy, 9.5-in$9.49Chewy Price$11.89List Price
- JW Pet Chompion Dog Toy, Color Varies, Heavyweight$4.64Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Retro Denim & Swirl Bone TPR Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.93Chewy Price
- TrustyPup Lobster Dog Toy, Red, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Super Treadz Tough Dog Chew Toy, Gorilla, Large$8.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Ora Play Denta-Saurus Mint Tough Dog Chew Toy, Tyrannosaurs Rex$7.49Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- Petsonik Durable Heavy Braided Rope Tug Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rope Multipack for Medium Dog Toys, 5 count$10.31Chewy Price$11.46List Price
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$6.85Chewy Price$9.46List Price
- JW Pet Crackle Heads Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$4.67Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Tough Chewer||Squeaky||Squeaky||Water Toy, Stuffing-Free|
|Material||Rope||Rubber, Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Vinyl / PVC, Synthetic Fabric||Rope||Rope, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Balls, Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
196 Customer Reviews
I had high hopes.
I read the reviews and it seemed this might be a toy my dog ( medium maybe collie/maybe pit mix) couldn't demolish, at least not too soon. It took her less than five minutes to chew all the "arms" off. We shall see how long the knot lasts.
Fun and durable!
I purchased this toy as a birthday gift for my power chewer Collie, and she is in love with it! The knot in the middle is really large, and all of the ropes are durable, so she hasn't been able to tear them up yet. It's a great toy for fetch and tug-of-war, and the large size is big enough for two Collies to play with together.
My two Labradors love this toy! Has held up extremely well to their tug-of-war competitions! Only downside is it has a bit weight to it (which is nothing for the dogs) so when they run to me with the toy the center ball smacks me with some force. That minor inconvenience still doesn’t change my 5/5 rating!
Good chew and tug toy
This toy weighs a ton but my large breed dog enjoys chewing on it and playing tug of war with it. Usually he'll shred a knot toy in a matter of days, but he's had this one for almost two months now and it's still intact for the most part.
Great Rope Ball
My 10 month old, Bernedoodle, loves this rope ball. It really keeps him busy by himself or bringing it to me to hold it while he chews ! He has a favorite dangling rope section and has slightly shredded it. Pup is a great chewer besides on toys and best thing is, he doesn’t chew holes in his blankets etc anymore - fantastic !!! We’ve had for about a week and still looks brand new.
This is 10 month old Biscuits absolutely go-to toy. He carries it from room to room, tosses it around and loves to tug with it. Only problem I have is the tassel ends shred after playing and chewing.
Huge hit with my puppy
So I got a medium because the small was out of stock. I was a little worried my puppy wouldn't be able to play with it. He LOVES this. We just got it in the mail and he's already tuckered out from our game of tug. Not only does he love having multiple ends to pull on, I also love how cute and brightly colored it is.
We adopted Daisy when she was 2.5 pounds- very sick. I vowed to make her strong. Her favorite game became tug tug. This is her favorite toy by a long shot. She would take it in her kennell to sleep with. She finally tore it to shreds, and thankfully I found where I ordered it from so I could order another one... so everything doesn't keep getting torn up lol. She's content with it by herself or playing with someone. At 33lbs of pure muscle, I can't think of a better toy.
Seems built to outlast my fierce chewer.
This is a heavy duty knot of rope. My dog is a 40lb pit/sharpei mix who LOVES a good chew and so far she's met her match with this. Technically she's a medium dog and this is meant for large ones, but she's destroyed every 'medium sized' toy I've gotten. This one seems like it will put up a good fight for her. It's also funny watching her carry it around the house because the knot is as big as her head.
A great toy!
I got this for my dog’s first birthday, and he went crazy for it! It seems very substantial and I love all the multiple ropes to hang on to when we play tug o war. He is 50lbs, so I hope this can stand up to him for awhile! I love it!