Frisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat
About This Item
- Orthopedic foam provides extra support as your dog drifts off to dreamland.
- Bolster added on the mat for pups who like having a headrest as they sleep.
- Nonskid bottom helps prevent mat from sliding around.
- Removable cover is machine washable.
- Choose from teal or brown, plus it’s available in multiple sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Durable Crate Mat, Black, 23-in$26.24Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 42-in$35.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Memory Foam Dog Crate Pad, Gray, Medium$31.75Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU AUREBRESH Dog Crate Mat, 48-inch$35.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Gray Basket Weave Dog Crate Mat, 54-in$44.99Chewy Price
- MidWest QuietTime Couture Paxton Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue / White Fleece, Large$53.49Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Medium$29.11Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Deluxe Bolster Dog Crate Pad, Natural, Large$45.65Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Dr. Gabby Wild Blanket & Leopard Print Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Small$17.39Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Dog Gone Smart Sleeper Cushion Dog Crate Mat, Espresso, XX-Large$54.50Chewy Price$95.00List Price
- Frisco Quilted Plush Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 36-in$23.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
Comfortable but not durable
Like that the base is relatively thick for comfort. Side bolsters only go 1/2 way around, which can be convenient but also restrictive in terms of placement. Material is soft but not durable. Our Irish Setter has already chewed a hole in one bolster and paws at the top cover pulling up material with his nails. But otherwise not a bad bed for the boy.
Meets our needs
We wanted an extra mat to place under our ceiling fan in the bedroom. This one works well, fits the space and gives Jack a comfy place to lay his head. 4 Paws up from Jack!
not soft at all
Im really surprised this receives so many good reviews. Ive ordered another frisco bed and was pleased with it but this one - the foam is hard as a rock and the outside fabric is terrible -its almost too stiff and not soft at all.
It looks like she is comfortable without being to warm. Love that it has Bolsters on 2 sides because she does like to have her head up sometimes.
great until washing
i thought this bed was great it’s soft comfortable fits the crate perfect even has bolster… until i went to wash it the bed part is one piece of foam to take out but the bolster part is not one L piece it’s actually just loose stuffing which is a pain 2 take out and put back in. if it was one bolster piece i would have given this five stars needs improvement for washing
It’s just okay
The bolster is nice and cushy, but the mat is very thin and doesn’t seem like it provides much fluffy comfort. The description was a bit deceptive because it looked like the mat was going to be 3” alone based on the indicator lines. My dog hasn’t chewed it up or dug it up… yet. If he does, it doesn’t look like it would take much to destroy it. The fabric seems to be good quality and it’s a nice color.
Not made for a large breed dog.
No wonder the price is so cheap. It lasted no time and it went completely flat, the side busted open and I had stuffing everywhere from this crate mat. It wasn't easy to clean either. The design isn't crate friendly. It goes in one way, and you can't turn it around according to how you have your crate positioned. Terrible mat. Just awful.
Nice crate mattress
This is a nice crate mattress. I have had two for several months now and they clean up easy. Have not put them in the washer yet but will update when I do. I have just spot cleaned. The bolster has an internal zipper if you wish to remove the stuffing. It is not foam but a poly fill and should be washable without issue. As to the puppy that chewed it up in minutes, I can only say that I have never seen a bed a dog or puppy can’t destroy. My chewers get blankets not padded beds. A removable foam bolster would give it 5 stars
My cat seems to enjoy lounging on crate mats more than the traditional cat beds. The brown was was just set down (tags still on it) and she made herself comfortable right away. This particular mat has a firmer cushion which she seems to like. These are both 30 inch mats.
Orthopedic Dog bed
Outstanding. Dogs love bed. Great Chewy and FedEx delivery