Frisco Corner Sifting Cat Litter Box with Rim, Large, 21-in, Dark Gray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to fit into the corner of any room to help save space.
- Features two trays and a sift for rotational cleaning system.
- Cleaning your kitty’s litter box takes seconds.
- No need for scooping.
- Easy to clean with warm soap and water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Stainless Steel Cat Litter Box, 23-in$42.99Chewy Price
- Richell PAW TRAX Rimmed Cat Litter Pan, Salmon Pink$24.99Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Frisco Sifting Cat Litter Box, Large, 22-in$19.00Chewy Price
- Lucky Champ Cat Litter Pan$21.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Corner Cat Litter Box$23.99Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- IRIS Large Shielded Litter Pan, Black$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- dealLitter Genie Cat Litter Box$27.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco High-Back Cat Litter Box, Gray, Extra Large 23-in$17.48Chewy Price
- dealNature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced High Sided Cat Litter Box$21.55Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- IRIS Open Top Litter Box with Shield & Scoop, Black$12.67Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco High Sided Cat Litter Box, Gray, Medium 18-in$10.87Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Just For Cats Advanced Hooded Corner Cat Litter Box$37.95Chewy Price$44.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Corner, Sifting||Pan, Sifting||Top Entry, Corner, Covered||Pan, Corner||Corner, Covered|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Too small for a large cat
I switched over from litter to wood pellets, I have a large cat so for him the littler box is kinda small even though it says large. It’s a great idea just wish it was larger.
Not worth buying poor quality
This sifting litter pan isn't worth buying at all, my 2 cats dig to the bottom of the pan so it sticks to the pan and u have to scoop it but it would be good for a cat who has no claws and can't dig, this was bought for my senior Siamese cat who had no claws but she passed away before she got to use it but not ment for cats who dig to the bottom of the pan even the underneath the sifter part litter is stuck to the pan n have to scoop it off so will be removing the sifter and back to scooping not what I wanted n on top of all that u have to sift it more than once to get it all cleaned not worth buying at all only thing I liked was the corner saver
Slots too big for smaller feline pine pieces
I bought this to have behind our basement door at the top of the stairs. The slots are too big for the smaller pieces of feline pine pellets. Feels very solid though. It would be great for traditional litter.
Pros and Cons
The pros include: decent size, the sides are tall enough to contain litter when cats are burying, great for corner spaces Cons: we use pellets as litter and the spacing between the sifter and box is very shallow. Ideally there should be about an inch at minimum. Also, the slanted grates aren’t easy to clean if my cat has diarrhea. I would recommend using use pee pads to line the bottom of the boxes for easy cleanup.
Major design flaw
In order for this to work you have to take off both trays, dump your litter in a separate container, dump or scoop the materials out of the sifter tray, then put it all back and dump the litter back in. By the time it’s all said and done, you spend about the time it takes to scoop a normal litter box in a whole week.
I wish I would of had this years ago when I first got my cat. So easy and cleaner
This box is made of hard plastic and one of the trays only made it a couple months when it was knocked down by the cats from where it was stored and shattered. It is great for a corner area if you only have one or two cats. I have 7 feral kittens that I am working with in an attempt to tame them so I can find them homes, and this is just not large enough.
BIG litter box
I love the big size of this box. I breed and show Persian cats and they are large cats. With this box the can FIT and no butt hanging out and poop on floor! Big win for me! However since it is so big, it is HEAVY to work with. I use Wood Pellets and I have to shake it to get it to sift, which is normal with pellets, but with the larger size comes more weight to lift and shake. Even with that said, I plan on buying two more!!
Nice idea,but the rim piece does not stay on,and the cat backs into the corner..pee up the wall. Might work for some,but I have big boys..and their aim is poor.
Would not recommend
I have read reviews for similar boxes, and these can work well with light litters; not so much with clay. It is simply too heavy to bend over and lift repeatedly for the sifting process. In addition, the locking tabs that hold the rim piece are extremely awkward. They are difficult to line up and engage. Takes a lot of fiddling.