Frisco Corner Small Pet Litter Box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for litter training small pets.
- Easily fits in the corner of their cage so they have more space for activities.
- Hooks to cage to help keep litter box secure.
- High-back wall helps contain messes.
- Easy to clean using warm, soapy water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Scatterless Lock-N-Litter Small Animal Litter Pan, Regular$10.65Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Paw Inspired Critter Box Washable Fleece Guinea Pig Cage Liner, Midwest, 1 count$54.95Chewy Price$52.20Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Extreme Odor Control Small Animal Bedding, 65-L$26.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealCarefresh Sea Glass Small Animal Bedding, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Frisco Aspen Wood Small Pet Bedding$35.17Chewy Price$33.41Autoship Price
- Frisco Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 2 pack, 72-L Total$18.66Chewy Price$17.73Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 60-L, bundle of 2$35.98Chewy Price$34.18Autoship Price
- Paw Inspired Bamboo Disposable Small Pet Liner Pee Pads, Midwest, 47x26-in, 8 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealMarshall Ferret Litter Pan, Color Varies, Lock On$12.99Chewy Price
- DealCarefresh Tutti Frutti Small Animal Bedding, 50-L$19.92Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.92Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, White, 50-L$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Small Animal Bedding, 85-L$23.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret, Rat, Degu||Rabbit, Ferret, Degu, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Guinea Pig, Gerbil, Hamster||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Love new sleepy spot
Instead of just using it for the bathroom they really love laying down in it they take turns chilling in it they think it's a new bed lol.. but they definitely use it for the bathroom too just not like a whole lot they would rather lay in it nice ad relaxing spot for them chill spot too I definitely think I should have maybe got a smaller one than I dd but since they love it either way I'm happy with the option
Great GP litterbox
Great corner litter box for a guinea pig! I had the hardest time finding anything similar in store, so glad I ordered this one.
Not a perfect fit for my cage
I have a tiered, 42” tall, Prevue wire cage and the box was not made for that model. It works alright though, I just had to secure the pieces that stick outside the cage with a rubber band to keep it in place. My rats are using the box often (not exclusively) but the little one keeps using the corner behind it as a hiding place/pee corner. But the size is good for two rats, it’s easy to empty and clean, and I probably wouldn’t expect a perfect litter box situation.
Does what it should, it fits in the cage or out of cage. For baby rabbit, not adults. Which is fine we have two baby bunnies. They are in my daughter's room till we finish there room.
Good size for baby rats, hamsters, gerbil
This is a heavy plastic corner litter pan. It has two hooks on the back to hang on the cage. I got this for my rat but it is too small for him. Good size for smaller pets.
Great for Guinea pigs
I use it to put hay for my Guinea pigs and it has worked out great.
The tray is much larger than appears in picture and description. Can not use it because it is too large for MoMo’s cage. And she has the largest cage available bit it is still too big. Unable to use. Waste if time and money.
Corner litterbox for guinea pigs
The addition of this corner piece has helped keep the bedding in the cage instead of going on the floor. Our piggies do tend to use the restroom in the corner, so this has been helpful. Will order one for other corner now as well!
Make sure to train your small pet first!
I got this a little bit ago to train my rats to use the litter box so they could free roam around my floor more often. It was a lot bigger than I expected and it wouldn’t fit in the cage unless I smooshed it down a bit, so that was a bit of a problem. The rats did nothing but sleep in it so make sure to train your rat earlier on! It’s a good quality item, my only take away was that it was a bit too small for my ratites cage! Make sure to check dimensions first and don’t be like me.
It fits right in the corner of my guinea pig cage.