Frisco Deluxe Configurable 4-Panel Wood Dog Gate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. The multi-use, hinged design of this deluxe four-panel gate quickly converts to a freestanding gate or room divider wherever you need it.
- Spring-loaded bolt gate door with wide-swinging hinges makes moving from room to room easier.
- Includes rubber pads to keep the gate in place, and a pair of sturdy support feet for stability and protection from unsightly scratches.
- Available in white or rich mahogany color and in a 30” or 36” height.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from sturdy dog gates to adorable apparel, to leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, Walnut, 36-in$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Internet's Best Traditional Pet Gate, White, 36-in$114.96Chewy Price
- Frisco Arch 4-Panel Solid Wood Dog Gate, 30-in, White$79.99Chewy Price
- Primetime Petz 360 Configurable Gate Extension Kit, White, 30-in$62.39Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Adobe 3-Panel Freestanding Folding Dog & Cat Gate, White, Small$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, White$76.04Chewy Price
- Cardinal Gates XpandaGate Dog Gate, White$139.99Chewy Price$169.95List Price
- Unipaws 6 Panel Wooden Wire Dog Gate$189.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- DealFrisco Deco Horizontal Lines 3-Panel Dog Gate, 24-in, Espresso$53.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- MidWest Extension for 39" Steel Pet Gate, White, 3-in$15.61Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealMyPet Petgate Essential Pressure Gate, Brown, 26-in$36.99Chewy Price
- Etna Geometric Design Wood Dog Gate$45.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Wood||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Wood||Wood||Wood, Metal|
|Gate Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Gate Feature||—||Walk-Through, Pet Door||Walk-Through, Stair Compatible, Foldable, Locking||Foldable, Retractable||Foldable, Retractable|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
101 Customer Reviews
This gate is very sturdy, I got the 36" high gate, I have two Great Danes and this gate is perfect for them, the gate opening is large enough for me or them to pass through
Very elegant and easy to use. I love having a dog gate that does not destroy our walls. You can move it around easily.
Not the best..
It looks nice and it fit in the space we needed it for. However, after a few months it's become wobbly and one side just won't rest on the ground and sways back and forth. We've tried it on different floors of the house to make sure it wasn't our floors and it still happens. Also, where the posts go in, and almost all the joints, it's starting to turn yellow. Very odd...hoping it's not mold. Unfortunately we're going to have to order a different one.
Good gate with door
Good looking. Many angles possible. Door really a great feature
I have three dogs. One is 15 lb, one is 10, and one 8 lb. This gate could not hold my three in. It was so flimsy it broke easily if they jumped up against it. Broke in two places and I am probably going to have to trash it.
Bolt latch broke in a month
Got this to block off the living room so our puppy was limited in the space she had access to. The spring-loaded bolt latch broke in a month. Yes, there are still the wooden latches at bottom meant to use if you have an escape artist dog, but they are annoying to use when you are coming in and out of the space regularly throughout the day. Would not recommend.
Beautiful and classy
This 4-panel gate is beautiful, works great and looks good in a formal living room. The brown stain is a rich, dark brown. The gate will fit in just about any decor. I am very happy for purchasing this item and the price is unbeatable.
Nice looking, easy to set up, but easy to knock over
I got the dark wood 36” high and it’s very nice, I like it a lot. I’m using it as a barrier to my front door to try to get my large dog from scratching the door when people walk by. It’s easy to move and knock over, so it’s mostly a mental barrier, but it has been helping to make him stop charging the door! It does what I want and looks nice. You’d have to prop it up somehow if you wanted it to keep a dog from getting through.
Four Panel White wood pet gate
I was so excited to receive this 4 panel white gate as it would match my kitchen, plus it was high enough to keep my standard golden doodle in the kitchen. But the base of this gate was not sturdy and it would tip over. Maybe if it was made of a heavier material, if might have worked out, hence had to return the item. Bummer.
I would give this gate 10 stars if I could. We have several gates because we are separating our 3 large dogs (2 mastiffs and a newfoundland). This gate is by far the best one we have found. It's strong and the dogs are not able to move it, unlike other lightweight models. We haven't used the feet that are included because it stands upright without them if you don't stretch it all the way open. It's also reasonably priced unlike other models and it looks nice. I highly recommend this gate. We will be purchasing another one.