Where is the Frisco Deluxe Foldable Wood Carpeted Pet Stairs made?
These steps are made in China and designed and tested to meet our high-quality standards.
What are the steps made of?
Frisco Deluxe Steps are made of a solid wood support frame for added stability. Each step has felt carpet to help paws get a grip while climbing.
What are the dimensions of the steps?
For detail dimensions, please see the ‘Size’ tab or the dimensions image to the left of the main product image.
What is the best way to train a pet to use steps?
- Set up the pet steps next to a particularly comfy piece of furniture. Your bed or a couch are great options. The goal is to choose a piece of furniture that your pet would be happy to get onto.
- Place some treats on every step of the dog steps and let your dog notice the treats. NOTE: You won’t have to put treats on the pet steps every time the pet uses them.
- Each time your pet goes up a step, praise him and feed him extra treats.
- When your pet reaches the top of the steps, spend some time relaxing with him on that furniture.
- To teach your pet to go down the steps, repeat steps 3-5 in reverse.
What is the weight limit for the steps?
Although maximum weight capacity is 200 lbs., they’re perfectly sized for small to medium pets for the Large size, and medium to large pets for the Extra-Large size.