Frisco Dematting Dog Rake, One Size
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gently removes loose hair to help prevent tangles, knots and dander in dogs with medium to long coats.
- Stainless steel blade helps comb out difficult mats and tangles.
- Rounded blade ends help ensure your dog’s safety and reduce irritation for dogs with sensitive skin.
- Comfort grip handle made to keep you comfortable during grooming and ensures a sturdy grip.
- Works great on dogs with coarse coats prone to mats, tangles and knots.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kenchii Luxury Dog & Cat Rake, 40-Tooth$45.00Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Stripping Knives, 6 count, Color Swirl$84.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ultimate Coarse Dog Comb$10.10Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Soft$14.96Chewy Price$18.59List Price
- Kenchii Boar & Nylon Bristle Dog & Cat Brush, Small$26.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Oblong Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Large$26.00Chewy Price
- Kenchii Oval Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Large$24.62Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Pet Life Concepto Modern Bristle Grooming Dog & Cat Deshedder Comb, Blue$21.84Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Le Salon Essentials Grooming Dog Mitt$3.19Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Beauty By Benjamin The Benjamin Brush Cat, Dog & Horse Short Hair Product Pump & Brush$32.00Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Dog Metal Pin Brush$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
My poor goldendoodle had mats on her chest and behind her ears. I got this to brush her out with so that the groomers did not charge me more for the removal of them. It actually worked really well! It was not the most comfortable for my girl, and we definitely had to be extra gentle, but it worked! I highly recommend! Only negative is it only works in one hand position, for example you have to use your right hand, so if you have to use your left, it won’t work.
Need for my cat
Need to find one for my cat she alittle big and needs help sometime. They are a little large but works good. I buy two different size to find the best one.
Love this rake!
This works great to get into my Rough Collie's thick coat. It does a fabulous job getting all the way down to his skin - the hair just flies! Use a soft touch if your pup has sensitive skin like my boy, as it really does get through the coat easily. The only reason I don't give a 5 star is that it's not designed to be used with both hands. I am right handed, so it's not an issue for me, but a left handed person would have to use their non-dominant hand for this tool, so it could be awkward.
I am so glad I bought this comb!! Greatest product!!
i would buy it again
My dog was scared of a regular brush when getting rid of matting. And he actually let this brush because it didn’t actually look like a brush. And I didn’t pull on him fur
I have a Shephard and friend buying now. She has a St. Bernard! We both love it to get that dense undercoat out and help with shedding. Amazing job for long haired dogs..
Wanted something for the long-haired cat
Doesn't take any hair off my cat. Last comb I had, shaped similar, took loads off. This one does not.
Doesn’t really work on toy breed dog
Holding this tool is weird, works better in your left hand. I have 2 toy breed dogs with long hair and I was hoping for a tool that would get through mats. This wasn’t it, it just gets stuck and pulls, even working little by little and slowly. My wee puppies still have knots, so I took a thinning shear to it, way faster and more effective. Bummed I wasted money on this thing!
My Maincoon cat was badly matted. This tool helped do the job. This was my 1st experience wit Matted fur. It take 2 people to do a good job.
Puts my dog in a trance
I have a very vain French mastiff who loves to be groomed. This rake put him in a trance. The only issue I have is the awkwardness of brushing. I feel like I have a left handed tool and it is very awkward. The teeth should curve the opposite wayfor it to be comfortable for me to brush.