Frisco Deshedding Dog & Cat Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stainless steel blade built for durability and precision.
- Wide blade made to help you easily keep up with your pet’s coat.
- Angled teeth help remove dead hair and tough tangles in your pet’s coat.
- Lightweight, ergonomic handle with soft, non-slip grip helps keep you comfortable and provides greater control.
- Helps keep your pet’s coat healthy while reducing shedding around the house.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Perfect Coat Professional Dog Deshedder, Small$25.99Chewy Price$26.59List Price
- Frisco Shedding Rake Dog & Cat Brush, One Size$12.55Chewy Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Kit, Blue, Large$16.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Hertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Regular$15.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Ozark Pet Dog & Cat Brush, Pink, Small$9.79Chewy Price$16.97List Price
- Frisco Dematting Dog Rake, One Size$6.07Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Dematting Rake$10.99Chewy Price
- dealFURminator Hair Collection Dog & Cat Brush$5.75Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Brush, One-Size$7.00Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Rake, Orange$13.99Chewy Price
- Bissell FURGET IT All-in-One Grooming Brush$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Dog Brush$19.88Chewy Price$24.17List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Rubber, Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Polypropylene, Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool||Deshedding Tool|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
Did absolutely nothing... Don't waste your money .. one of my dogs is a heavy shedding. This picture was after 50 strokes.. it didn't pick up enough to matter
Great product! Helps reduce shedding.
Works great and easy to use. Our dog doesn’t love it, but she tolerates it and it really helps reduce the shedding.
Good budget option
Great brush that is the cheaper version of the Furminator, it works just the same.
Frisco deshedder tool
This tool worked fairly well on my dogs. It's much gentler than my other deshedding tool so it's good for the more sensitive areas like the tail, behind the ears, and under the neck. On a whim I decided to try it on my horse's and I have to say it is probably the best shedding blade I have ever found for them and it is much cheaper than the sleek ez and some of the other equine grooming tools. I will be buying another to have one for the horses and dogs.
I use this on my German Shepherd and Akita. They are both heavy shedders and this tool really helps to remove the loose fibers.
the best pet brush!!
I really love this brush. I have a great pyr mix, so she sheds a LOT but has short wirey hair. I’ve tried those gloves that you wear and they never worked. she loves just laying back and getting brushed with this! every day I get enough hair to make a new dog, haha!
Pretty Good Deshedding Tool
Very light weight with nice handle. Does a good job on deshedding my cats. Not the best I have used but gets the job done for a good price
Similar to the furminator
Works just as well as the name brand furminator but seems a bit more harsh. Don’t overbrush with this one or you’ll end up with a bald dog. I’m satisfied that the brush gets out a lot of the dead fur and I use it sparingly along side grooming gloves.
What is this?? Definitely not a deshedder
I bought it because there was a deshed brush I used at the cat shelter I used to work at that worked very well for all any length of hair. I had hoped this was the one or at least did some decent deshedding for my personal cats. Let me tell you, you could literally use your own human brush because this thing does nadda. Human brush does better than this.
Rush to this BRUSH!!
Really an excellent brush. Brushed Tux before and after her bath and she loves it. I plan on using it every day. I would like a good rub in oil for her skin and fur though!!