Frisco Diamond Dog & Cat Double Bowl Diner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elevated stand helps reduce neck strain for your pet and makes mealtime more comfortable.
- Modern and stylish diamond stand design to complement any home décor.
- Two stainless steel bowls for food and water.
- Easy to clean with dishwasher safe bowls and hand washable base frame.
- Choose from two sizes for the perfect serving for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Marble Stainless Steel Double Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Black Finish, 2 Cups$17.43Chewy Price$20.40List Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 2-cup$10.18Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Dan Single Wood & Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Large$46.99Chewy Price$63.32List Price
- Pawfect Pets Premium Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowl, 6-cup$44.95Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Modern Double Elevated Dog Bowl$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Frisco Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$29.52Chewy Price
- Frisco Straight Triple Feeder Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cups$18.02Chewy Price
- Pawfect Pets Elevated Feeder Raised Dog Bowl Stand with four Stainless Steel Bowls, Large, 12-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free...||Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated, Double|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Wood, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||4 Cup, 32 fl oz||2 Cup, 16 fl oz||3 1/2-cup||4-cup; 32-oz per bowl||8-cup; 64-oz|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
This is adorable
This is very cute and very sturdy and strong. Unfortunately it wasn't large enough for my dog. It would be perfect for a tiny dog so keep that in mind. Especially the water bowl you will have to fill it two or three times a day if you have a larger dog. My dog Charlie weighs 18 lb and to me he is a small dog. But this is really made for mini dogs around 10 lb or less. I wish I could have kept it. I donated it to a shelter for their puppies and they were thrilled.
Too small and loud
My Star is afraid of the bowl they must of made a loud noise when she was inspecting them and now even after I cleaned them it is something about the bowl she Smells and runs away,I can only guess it might be too small for her to feel comfortable putting her face down in the bowls.
This food & water bowl were just what our old pug needed. They are not far off the ground & the bowls are small, but that works well for our dog.
This feeder is attractive and practical. It keeps my chihuahua from having to bend to far over to eat and is just the right height for a ver small dog.
Best dog bowls
These are awesome dog bowls, they are stainless steel for easy cleaning and non skid. It's perfect how they are elevated off the floor, preventing all those accidents when we or our pets knock the food and water over. The only thing I didn't like about it is how the actual size of the bowls are smallish. They are only good for small breeds and maybe some smaller medium sized breeds. Must by if you have a small pet.
Very practical but made for small dogs.
Very sturdy, very cute but it’s way too small for my American Bully and he’s short! Too bad because I like how this looks in my apt :(
We bought the small bowl stand for our cats who love to scoot their water bowls around and spill the water. This stand is heavy and sturdy and works to keep them from spilling water all over the floor. I dropped a star because though it is well constructed in terms of durability but not exactly in terms of precision (slight slant to the uprights, welds not completely ground smooth).
Too small for multiple cats
The stand is built well and spacing of the bowls is great but the small size isn’t right for a multi pet house. Maybe is I got a bigger size it would work. I wanted a higher raised feeding and water dish that kept the food and water farther apart. The spacing is great but the way my cats eat and drink, the smaller size I unfortunately got wouldn’t last the night. If you have 1 cat this would be wonderful.
too small should have the size listed
Bowels looks bigger in the picture should have had size listed or had pick a size product would have been good if it had been the size we thought
To small for Medium size Dog. Not raised at all. Dies not work for my Dog, but too much work to waste the gas and time to return. So I'm using both bowls for water.went back to old bowl for food