Frisco Dinosaur Print Dog & Cat Jersey PJs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- They come in different sizes so you can find the perfect fit for your pal.
- Made of a soft and lightweight poly-cotton blend so they’re perfect to wear day or night.
- Comfortable design is easy to put on and features sleeves with ribbing. They’re the go-to PJs for cats and dogs alike.
- Sold separately in a variety of fun patterns, so you can show off your pal’s sense of style—collect them all and make bedtime fun every night.
- These PJs help limit excess shed hair and pet dander to help keep it off your furniture and bedding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sleepy Sloths Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, Small$13.64Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Fiesta Siesta Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, Large$13.36Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Jungle Paradise Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, Large$13.26Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- dealFrisco Teal Floral Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, X-Large$14.55Chewy Price
- dealWagatude Let's Snuggle Dog Pajamas, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU Dog & Cat Plush Fleece PJ, Medium$14.53Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Disney Winnie the Pooh Nite Time Dog & Cat Pajama, Large$15.34Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- dealDisney Mickey & Friends Tie Dye Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, Medium$17.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Rainbow Dog & Cat PJs, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Happy Shark Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, Medium$13.34Chewy Price
- dealWagatude New Here Tiger Print Dog Pajama, Large$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
145 Customer Reviews
The fit is consistent between designs in this brand, and the material is both lightweight, yet durable making my fur kid the cuteness on the block.
NOT TRUE TO SIZE!
I bought an X-Large and a Large paid of PJs for my furbabies and these PJs are SUPER SMALL. XLarge didnt come close to fitting my pittie. The large I had to give to my sister for her Jack Russel to fit. A LARGE for a Jack Russell! Just beware that you may need to go up in size in order for it to fit!
Clothes and food
Bought and was way too small for my Bichon was kinda disappointed and can’t seam to get the right sizes for my Eggar!! See the pictures and put him right fit but seam to not be able to get it right!! He loves his clothe!! Some things fit right but not always!! Wind up giving them to the my grand baby boy Fin he fits them just right!! I don’t think that it’s easy for me to exchange them so I suck it up!! Also how comes people who already are new get coupons but I keep buying and the same things and don’t get any coupons from you?
Absolutely adorable, totally worth it
This is one of the cutest things I bought for my dog. I'm having a dinosaur themed birthday party and it's perfect. It fits her really well (size large). She's 31 pounds, slim with slender legs. If you have a chonky dog, it probably won't fit that great, it's definitely built for more slender/lean dogs.
The quality is there, the design is adorable, however I got this in a xl for my 4mo old husky (she's the size of my German Pointer and 40lbs) by the measurements it SHOULD fit, but it does not.
NO STRETCH AT ALL
Just got this today & was super excited for my dog to try it on only to find out the hind leg area was super tight. Everywhere else fit but that area. My dog just stood there wondering why I would do such a thing as to make him wear unmovable clothing. There literally no stretch to the material. Ive read mixed reviews on this particular pjs & went with my gut. Guess sometimes your gut lies to you. The pjs are cute but I rather my dog be comfortable than looking cute as he ALWAYS looks cute no matter what. Bummer. Kind of annoying that i’ll have get a refund & travel to return this one item.
so so so cute
he loves these so much and i was so happy those fit him, he is going to love these in the winter on walks
Unfortunately not true to size i bought a Large for my 45 lb puppy and it barely went through his head :(
I bought these for my Pit/Boxer mix and he loves them. They are slightly tight around his chest (he's a muscular boi) so I think we'll pass them down to his sister and get a different pair that comes in XXL. Otherwise these are fantastic.
Way Too small
My dog usually wears a LG. These are not true to size. They are way too small.