Frisco Dog & Cat Adjustable Grooming Gloves, Large/X-Large, Pair
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Simplifies grooming by collecting loose fur and hair from your cat or dog.
- Palms are covered in soft, rubber tips to gently undo tangles and lift dirt.
- Suitable for all coat types whether long short, wet or dry.
- Features an adjustable fastener strap to accommodate most hand sizes.
- Easier and more enjoyable grooming process for you and your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFURminator Hair Collection Dog & Cat Brush$5.75Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- dealMr. Peanut's Hand Gloves Dog & Cat Grooming & Deshedding Aid, 2 count$9.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- FURemover Duo Dual-Sided Grooming & Hair Removal Dog & Cat Brush, Color Varies$6.44Chewy Price$9.51List Price
- HandsOn All-In-One Pet Bathing & Grooming Gloves, Purple, Medium$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Best In Show Dog & Cat Deshedding Tool$9.95Chewy Price$15.95List Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Brush, Green$12.99Chewy Price
- dealOzark Pet Dog & Cat Grooming Kit, Blue, Large$16.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Sweet Paws Silicone Spa Dog & Cat Bathing & Grooming Gloves, 2 count, Minty Fresh$23.78Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- As Seen on TV True Touch Five Finger Pet Deshedding Glove$14.99Chewy Price
- Pet Magasin Pet Grooming Gloves$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Brush Type||Glove||Deshedding Tool, Glove||Glove||Glove||Glove|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||Groomer Accessory||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Works fantastic, does a terrific job and seem like they are manufactured to last. low cost and worth the money, easy to clean and I suggest using outdoors, if possible, because of the amount of hair it removes. Dog seems very comfortable when using it on her.
Mooji does not approve
I got these because one of my cats runs when I bring the brush out. I thought maybe I could use these, but Mooji gave it a thumbs down (she has thumbs). I can use them on the other cats, but not the one I bought them for. Hair also clings to the glove, making it hard to clean.
Better than a brush for short fur
I love these gloves. Glad they come in set. I brush and massage my dogs and cat with 2 hands. They all love it. The nubs are comfortable on my skin. I tried them on my leg before using it on my pets. At 1st, I was concerned about cleaning the hair out of the glove but as soon as the gloves get a large amount of hair, the hair peeled right off the glove. There is some loose hair when brushing but a lot better than I expected. The hair stuck to the glove nicely. I have big hands, I'm just short of 6' tall. Idk how these will work for someone who has small hands. Washing instructions, wash by hand...looks like they would hold up to Machine washing. I definitely recommend that you get these gloves. I love them so much that I am giving this review on day 1 of my purchase. It's impressive that they're better than expected because I already love frisco products and expected that they would be great. I have a short haired cat and 3 pitbull type dogs. I ran the glove across the side of their face and the top of their head as well as the rest of their body without a problem. I noticed some reviews said it scared their pet. I think this will depend on how you've trained them and what they have experienced before using the gloves. I can't imagine a dog or cat thinking this is anything more than being pet. But mine actually like getting a massage from the gloves. My pets think there's nothing like a nice back massage.
Might be OK for someone with large hands.
These would probably be good for a dog, but not so much for my cat. They are very large and loose on my hands, and the nubby surface is stiff. They are OK for stroking my cat's back and tail, but those areas are easy to get to anyway. These are too big and stiff to easily stroke/comb her belly and chest, which is where she needs it most. I have medium hands, not small at all. I think a more fitted glove would be much better, maybe one that came in different sizes.
Excellent Grooming Gloves
Highly recommend these gloves. These quality, well made grooming gloves come as a pair & fit both my medium & my partner's large hands. The cats love the feel of the silicone nubs, hair easily peels off the gloves & we liked price. Haven't machined washed them yet, but they look like they will hold up well while hanging them to dry.
Great gloves for grooming my short haired cats
My cats love these, they both wait patiently to be brushed before bed. They're both short haired and these gloves make their fur nice and soft. Sending a pair to my mom for her cats
Good product, easy fit & do the job!
Love the gloves, they work perfectly to brush down their coats & remove. loose hair & removing their Winter coat
He likes it.....the Kitty likes it
Kitty really loves being brushed with these. I recommend you go outside to clean the gloves once you have brushed the cat.
Does what it's supposed to
My cat hates being brushed and will roll around and twist his body to get away from any brush, but he's okay with being pet with these gloves. I took a point off because they're hard to clean and get the hair out of the little ridges.
Scared my cats
The product seems well made enough, but 2 of my 3 cats were terrified of these on my hands and ran away from me. I am hoping to return these gloves.