Frisco Dog & Cat Basic Hoodie
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft and comfy pet hoodie makes the perfect outfit for your furry friend.
- Classic, clean look means that this hoodie will never go out of style.
- Pullover design is easy to put on and take off for an effortless look.
- Great for dogs and cats of all sizes. Just measure your pet to find the right fit.
- Hoodie is machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dog & Cat Reindeer Fair Isle Sweater, X-Large$12.20Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Los Angeles Lakers, Medium$19.95Chewy Price$22.00List Price
- Frisco Colorblock Dog & Cat Sleeveless Hoodie, Pink/Teal, Large$10.72Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Los Angeles Dodgers, Medium$13.65Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, XXX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Golden State Warriors, X-Large$22.00Chewy Price$27.12List Price
- Frisco Marled Chevron Dog & Cat Sweater, XX-Large$15.48Chewy Price
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Blue, Medium$12.59Chewy Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Alabama, Medium$10.88Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Large, Navy$11.92Chewy Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat Jersey, Los Angeles Dodgers, Small$20.49Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Dallas Cowboys, Small$10.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1147 Customer Reviews
Perfect for our 3 lbs puppy
Or tiny puppy gets cold really easily and this sweatshirt works great for keeping her warm enough to go out in the early morning. There is a bit of room to grow so it should work even if she grows a bit. Finding things small enough has been a challenge but this fits well.
Very happy with this purchase. The size Small fits my Maltese/Shih Tzu mix (~10lbs) perfectly, and the teal color is so cute on her. It's cozy and comforting to her - she wears it on flights and it seems to make her feel more secure. She's not big on wearing clothes but this seems to pass the test - highly recommend!
Miss Kitty Approves!
Miss Kitty looks adorable in her hot pink hoodie :) I got an x-small size since she's only 6lbs and still has plenty of room. The hoodie is really soft and of good quality. I got plain one, but added custom Cricut design and now my kitten is One Cool Cat! :)
I ordered this hoodie in forest green for my 15 lb Yorkie mix and it fits great. I love that I can rely on Frisco sizing to be consistent and accurate. I will say that this one is a touch slim, so if your pet is at all on the chunkier side, you may want to size up. It's soft and nice material. I've washed it once so far and it still looks great but may get pilly after several more washes.
Jacket is Too Small
The quality is very good. However this runs VERY small. Recommend ordering a size larger than your measurements determine. I could barely get it on my dog and it was uncomfortably tight. Donated to our shelter
This sweatshirt fits perfectly!! It is very soft and cozy! I had a Ramones embroidery patch sewn on the back and Cricket looks cool!!!! Thank you again Chewy for another great purchase!!!!
Very cute basic sweatshirt
This is a cute sweatshirt and the sizing is consistent with other Frisco products on Chewy. It doesn't have a cute pattern like some others that are available, but it is a good choice if you're looking for a basic plain sweatshirt. I like that the front/chest has a stretchy fabric - it works well for my large-chested pitty.
Cute but thin
I bought this to replace a thicker hoodie my dog has but this is a very thin material, I’d use for windy days but I wouldn’t recommend for snow or any temps lower than 40
Good fit, keeps my pup warm on cooler mornings and washes well.
I have a Westie and read other comments about it running small but thought there would be enough "wiggle" room. I was wrong. He has his winter weight now and it's running tight. I tried stretching it while it was wet and that gave me probably an 1/8" more room, but still not enough. He's wearing it as pjs now instead of walking as he looks like a marshmallow stuffed into a straw.