Frisco Dog & Cat Cable Knitted Sweater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Classic cable-knit style is perfect to stay warm during the chilly days of fall and winter.
- Available in different sizes so you can find the right fit for your pooch or kitty.
- Easy to put on your pal for a comfy, snug fit thanks to the pullover design.
- Super-soft knit is ultra-wearable whether you’re going out or staying in.
- Comes in different colors so you can choose the one that matches your style. Makes a great gift too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Marled Chevron Dog & Cat Sweater, XX-Large$15.48Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Basic Hoodie, Forest Green, Small$10.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Frisco Colorblock Dog & Cat Sleeveless Hoodie, Pink/Teal, Medium$9.77Chewy Price
- Frisco Sloth Pocket Dog & Cat Lightweight Hoodie, Navy, Small$9.87Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Dog & Cat Polo Shirt with Accent Pocket, Small$6.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Security Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Black, XXX-Large$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Püppy Dog & Cat Athletic Hoodie, Red, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Pineapple Guy Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Small$5.50Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Striped Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, Red & Blue, X-Small$10.80Chewy Price
- Frisco Striped Colorblock Dog & Cat Hoodie, Teal, XXX-Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plaid Dog & Cat Button Up Shirt, Multi-Color Plaid, Large$5.57Chewy Price$7.64List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Sport Team||—||—||—||Ohio State Buckeyes||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1658 Customer Reviews
Purchased two of these sweaters for my male mini-dachshund and one for my 75-80 lb. female pointer/boxer mix. Two winters later, I'm still extremely pleased with these purchases. They've held up really well, do not easily snag on sticks or limbs on our walks in the woods, and fit my mini-dachshund perfectly--long enough for his body, and no problem with him tinkling on the sweater. Would definitely recommend!
Delighted by the weight and substance of this sweater for my dog. It is well made and fits perfectly in the neck and chest (based on their sizing chart). When we're ready for another warm sweater, I'll probably just order one of these in another color.
my dog and myself love it
Like almost a year back I ordered a sweater for my dog since winter was around the corner. He wasn’t bothered by it and it kept him really warm. I still have it in really well condition. It is delicate when it comes to washing but I don’t mind. It looks like it was knitted in a old fashioned way which I adore. Also, it fits him perfectly. It’s a very good sweater; I recommend it for the dog moms and dads out there.
I really like the new sweaters for my chihuahuas. They fit perfectly and they are not super thin like others I have purchased from other stores. Nice cable knit pattern and they are long enough to cover my dogs almost to their tails !
Fits nicely under my life vest
It's pretty chilly in the morning on the lake so I use this sweater under my life vest to keep warm....just until the sun comes up. Mom says it's easy to put on and washes well. And it looks great complementing the color of my life vest!
Adorable but doesn't hold up after 1st wash
I got 2 sweaters for my beagles and they look positively adorable and help keep them warm here in New England. The tags inside are pretty intrusive so I cut them out. Then the seam started to come out (which was likely my fault for removing the tags). The side was restitched. Then when I hand washed their sweaters, after I put them back on, it looked like the sweater material was starting to get "balled up". Luckily spring is on the way and these sweaters will go in the trash. Luckily I got them on clearance for $8 so not terrible, just annoying since I treated them gingerly.
Runs Too Small
I ordered this sweater because I have previously ordered a different sweeter of the same brand (Frisco) but this one runs a size smaller. Since the previous sweater and this one are the same brand and the description shows the same dimensions, I ordered the same size as before (small).
Good quality knit and our dog loves it
We tried a garment for our boy for the winter months which included leggings (like pj’s) but although in theory this sounded like a great idea in practice, they ended up down his knees and under his feet. We were afraid he would hurt himself so a sweater sans legs is the way to go. Thanks Chewy!
Adopted a 13 year old little dog who had been shaved down to her skin. She was very thin and you could see all of her ribs. I ordered a couple of T shirts and a few sweaters. This one, is by far the best fitting and most comfortable one I bought. Easy on and off. She has worn it all winter. I love it. Will be ordering another in a different color.
Frisco Dog Sweater
Perfect fit! It can sometimes be difficult to get the right size for your doxie. Cooper hates coats, but I've had good luck with sweatshirts n now this sweater. Soft & warm, plus he doesn't fight to get it on & off.