Frisco Dog & Cat Cable Knitted Sweater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Classic cable-knit style is perfect to stay warm during the chilly days of fall and winter.
- Available in different sizes so you can find the right fit for your pooch or kitty.
- Easy to put on your pal for a comfy, snug fit thanks to the pullover design.
- Super-soft knit is ultra-wearable whether you’re going out or staying in.
- Comes in different colors so you can choose the one that matches your style. Makes a great gift too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Marled Chevron Dog & Cat Sweater, Small$9.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ultra-Soft Marled Dog & Cat Sweater, Pink, Small$11.19Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Basic Hoodie, Medium, Navy$12.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Heathered Dog & Cat Soft Chenille Sweater, Medium, Pink$11.89Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFrisco Bobble-Knit Dog & Cat Turtleneck Sweater, Lavender, Medium$17.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Colorblock Dog & Cat Hoodie with Sleeves, Purple/Peach, X-Small$8.73Chewy Price$9.80List Price
- DealFrisco Buffalo Plaid Dog & Cat Sweater, Small$10.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFrisco Boho Bobble-Knit Dog & Cat Sweater, Small, Gray$7.46Chewy Price$12.43List Price
- Chilly Dog Charcoal Striped Wool Dog Sweater, Medium$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealFrisco Gray Striped Dog & Cat Hoodie, Medium$11.84Chewy Price
- GF Pet Alpine Dog Sweater, Grey Mix, Small$34.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plaid Dog & Cat Hoodie, Red Plaid, Medium$9.59Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic||Acrylic, Polyester||Acrylic||Acrylic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1715 Customer Reviews
Cable Knit Sweater
Little Whiskers, aka Baby, loves snuggling up in her new sweater. It keeps out the winter chill, however, after only one week there is significant pilling on the sweater and the ends are unraveling. She is a senior dog and not very active, lying down and sleeping most of the time, and the sweater is showing too much wear and tear in only a week. Haven't tried the other two sweaters we bought, but if they are the same quality we'll be disappointed.
Not Sized Correctly
I bought 3 XXXL sweaters for my 90 lb dog but the sweaters are HUGE. They sit 4 inches down his tail and hang off. It is uncomfortable for him. I then ordered 2 XXL ones and they are way too small. The size difference in the length of the body is more than 6 inches while Chewy has it listed as 3 inches. The XXL ones are way too tight on him. There is too much of a difference between them for it to be sized correctly. I can't use any of the 5 I just bought as the sizing is inconsistant on each one. I am saddened by this. My dog absolutely loves wearing his sweaters but he's as sad as I am right now.
Really love it! cute!
Seems like others have issues with the size. I didn’t. It’s perfect for a sweater on my dog. She’s looking like a little old lady in it lol. We use it on walks when it’s too brisk outside. I’ll use coats for colder weather. But this one is nice, feels nice, and I have no issues with it. Color seems a bit more on the peachy pink side to me when it’s in daylight, but that’s okay.
Runs extremely LONG
I bought about a dozen sweaters in my last order, and this style is one of them. All of the knit sweaters run extremely long and I returned all of them. This sweater in particular looks like it wears made for a ferret. It is very long and narrow. If you normally order a small, you will need an XS and even that will be long. If you have a compact toy breed dog, be aware that this sweater may be too long for them.
I have a large doodle. Unfortunately, we ran into grooming troubles, and he had to be shaved. Cold weather is upon us, and we could tell he is cold without all his fur. We bought 2 of these sweaters and they are great! They are easy to get on an off. They keep him warm all day and night. And he is able to wear them outside to go potty. Highly recommend! They have been a lifesaver for my big not-so-furyy-anymore baby. Chewy was the only place I could find a large enough size to fit too.
Adorable warm sweater
My cat Gracie is 17 years old and getting thinner. She hates the cold weather we are now experiencing and sits by the furnace floor vents to keep warm. She is getting used to her new pink sweater and seems to be more comfortable when she wears it. Perfect size, too!
Received both the sweaters (Red and Teal) a couple of days ago. Very quick shipment! I must say, very well made. I ordered the large size for my 14 lb Maltese dog and find the size to fit comfortably with room to allow for hair growth between shave down grooms. I'm pleased the large size extends to the tail area to further cover the body and allow for warmth coverage. There is ample room around the neck area to prevent rubbing. It's easy for me to slip on the dog and off. Barkley likes both of the sweaters, didn't want to take off the second one I had him try on so both are winners for him!
I love this sweater for my 70 lb Standard Poodle. It fits his deep chest and long body well. It's easy to put on and take off and doesn't restrict his movements in any way. It washes and tumble drys well. Jasper wears the XXXL size. I plan to order another color.
Sizes Are a Little Wonky
The quality itself is pretty good. I got an xxxl for my big man dog and it fit great at first. But the material ends up stretching out and it slid off him easily like a skirt . I guess just go by measurements instead of weight for best fit? But still not bad since i got it pretty cheap.
Pretty sweater,good fabric. I Ordered 2 in Medium . But The size runs small. may want to advise people to order a size larger. I gave mine to the shelter. I I may reorder in a large later.