Frisco Dog & Cat Cable Knitted Sweater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Classic cable-knit style is perfect to stay warm during the chilly days of fall and winter.
- Available in different sizes so you can find the right fit for your pooch or kitty.
- Easy to put on your pal for a comfy, snug fit thanks to the pullover design.
- Super-soft knit is ultra-wearable whether you’re going out or staying in.
- Comes in different colors so you can choose the one that matches your style. Makes a great gift too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Dog & Cat Basic Hoodie, Pink, Small$10.00Chewy Price$12.50List Price
- Frisco Colorblock Dog & Cat Hoodie with Sleeves, Purple/Peach, X-Small$8.82Chewy Price$9.80List Price
- GF Pet Chalet Dog Sweater, Oatmeal, Medium$25.31Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Gray Striped Dog & Cat Hoodie, XX-Large$12.78Chewy Price
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Medium, Navy$10.96Chewy Price
- Frisco Marled Chevron Dog & Cat Sweater, Medium$11.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo K9 Core Dog Sweater, Heather Blue, X-Small$35.98Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealFrisco Striped Grey Dog & Cat Hoodie, X-Small$9.09Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealFrisco Striped Polo Dog & Cat Shirt, X-Small$8.62Chewy Price$12.31List Price
- Chilly Dog Charcoal Striped Wool Dog Sweater, XX-Large$24.74Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Plaid Dog & Cat Hoodie, Multi-Check Plaid, XXX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Polyester||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1664 Customer Reviews
small dogs need to keep warm.
Love the sweater and the color . My little Velvet is a MT and has a shiny black coat with rust color trimmings, so teal will really make her look great. She has a light furry coat that is not thick enough for winter. This sweater will be just enough to keep her cozy warm when we go for walks. Nice sweater for the price, might need to get another..
Purchased two of these sweaters for my male mini-dachshund and one for my 75-80 lb. female pointer/boxer mix. Two winters later, I'm still extremely pleased with these purchases. They've held up really well, do not easily snag on sticks or limbs on our walks in the woods, and fit my mini-dachshund perfectly--long enough for his body, and no problem with him tinkling on the sweater. Would definitely recommend!
I bought two of these in different colors and the sizing was not consistent. The teal one was smaller than the pink one. They are soft and warm and do not shrink in the cold, delicate wash and dry on low.
Delighted by the weight and substance of this sweater for my dog. It is well made and fits perfectly in the neck and chest (based on their sizing chart). When we're ready for another warm sweater, I'll probably just order one of these in another color.
This sweater fits perfect and is just the right weight to help take the chill off on our morning walks !!
Be careful with size
Lovely product but need much larger size. Need stomach and chest cover for Newfoundland!
Sweet price, cute sweater
Thank you Chewy for your end-of-season deals that allows my greyhounds to look chic walking the park!
my dog and myself love it
Like almost a year back I ordered a sweater for my dog since winter was around the corner. He wasn’t bothered by it and it kept him really warm. I still have it in really well condition. It is delicate when it comes to washing but I don’t mind. It looks like it was knitted in a old fashioned way which I adore. Also, it fits him perfectly. It’s a very good sweater; I recommend it for the dog moms and dads out there.
I really like the new sweaters for my chihuahuas. They fit perfectly and they are not super thin like others I have purchased from other stores. Nice cable knit pattern and they are long enough to cover my dogs almost to their tails !
Will keep him warm
Looks like a quality sweater, for Pittsburgh winters.