Frisco Dog & Cat Cable Knitted Sweater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Classic cable-knit style is perfect to stay warm during the chilly days of fall and winter.
- Available in different sizes so you can find the right fit for your pooch or kitty.
- Easy to put on your pal for a comfy, snug fit thanks to the pullover design.
- Super-soft knit is ultra-wearable whether you’re going out or staying in.
- Comes in different colors so you can choose the one that matches your style. Makes a great gift too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Buffalo Plaid Dog & Cat Sweater, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Marled Chevron Dog & Cat Sweater, Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Ultra-Soft Marled Dog & Cat Sweater, Pink, XX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Chalet Dog Sweater, Grey, Large$21.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Basic Hoodie, Pink, X-Small$13.40Chewy Price
- Chilly Dog Peach Fairisle Dog Sweater, XX-Large$31.31Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Stretchy Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Red, Small$8.81Chewy Price$9.79List Price
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, Small$18.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cream Cable Knit Dog & Cat Sweater, White/Red Plaid, Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plaid Dog & Cat Hoodie, Multi-Check Plaid, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorblock Dog & Cat Sleeveless Hoodie, Red/Black, X-Small$13.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Polyester||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1666 Customer Reviews
small dogs need to keep warm.
Love the sweater and the color . My little Velvet is a MT and has a shiny black coat with rust color trimmings, so teal will really make her look great. She has a light furry coat that is not thick enough for winter. This sweater will be just enough to keep her cozy warm when we go for walks. Nice sweater for the price, might need to get another..
Purchased two of these sweaters for my male mini-dachshund and one for my 75-80 lb. female pointer/boxer mix. Two winters later, I'm still extremely pleased with these purchases. They've held up really well, do not easily snag on sticks or limbs on our walks in the woods, and fit my mini-dachshund perfectly--long enough for his body, and no problem with him tinkling on the sweater. Would definitely recommend!
I bought two of these in different colors and the sizing was not consistent. The teal one was smaller than the pink one. They are soft and warm and do not shrink in the cold, delicate wash and dry on low.
I ordered a small based on the size chart and it is too small for my dog. I am returning for the next size up, it seems to be good quality.
Delighted by the weight and substance of this sweater for my dog. It is well made and fits perfectly in the neck and chest (based on their sizing chart). When we're ready for another warm sweater, I'll probably just order one of these in another color.
This sweater fits perfect and is just the right weight to help take the chill off on our morning walks !!
Be careful with size
Lovely product but need much larger size. Need stomach and chest cover for Newfoundland!
Sweet price, cute sweater
Thank you Chewy for your end-of-season deals that allows my greyhounds to look chic walking the park!
Frisco Dog & Cat Cable Knitted Sweater
My dig love it, great quality, good fit and keeps him warm
my dog and myself love it
Like almost a year back I ordered a sweater for my dog since winter was around the corner. He wasn’t bothered by it and it kept him really warm. I still have it in really well condition. It is delicate when it comes to washing but I don’t mind. It looks like it was knitted in a old fashioned way which I adore. Also, it fits him perfectly. It’s a very good sweater; I recommend it for the dog moms and dads out there.