Frisco Dog & Cat Cable Knitted Sweater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Classic cable-knit style is perfect to stay warm during the chilly days of fall and winter.
- Available in different sizes so you can find the right fit for your pooch or kitty.
- Easy to put on your pal for a comfy, snug fit thanks to the pullover design.
- Super-soft knit is ultra-wearable whether you’re going out or staying in.
- Comes in different colors so you can choose the one that matches your style. Makes a great gift too!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealGF Pet Chalet Dog Sweater, Grey, Large$40.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo K9 Core Dog Sweater, Heather Blue, X-Small$35.98Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealFrisco Buffalo Plaid Dog & Cat Sweater, Large$18.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Ultra-Soft Marled Dog & Cat Sweater, Pink, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Chilly Dog Boyfriend Dog & Cat Sweater, Large$28.79Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- DealFrisco Bobble-Knit Dog & Cat Turtleneck Sweater, Lavender, X-Large$18.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Marled Chevron Dog & Cat Sweater, Large$13.81Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chilly Dog Charcoal Striped Wool Dog Sweater, Large$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Boho Bobble-Knit Dog & Cat Sweater, Medium, Gray$17.98Chewy Price
- DealGF Pet Retro Turtleneck Dog Sweater, Navy, Medium$35.99Chewy Price
- Chilly Dog Peach Fairisle Dog Sweater, Medium$29.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1695 Customer Reviews
Not Sized Correctly
I bought 3 XXXL sweaters for my 90 lb dog but the sweaters are HUGE. They sit 4 inches down his tail and hang off. It is uncomfortable for him. I then ordered 2 XXL ones and they are way too small. The size difference in the length of the body is more than 6 inches while Chewy has it listed as 3 inches. The XXL ones are way too tight on him. There is too much of a difference between them for it to be sized correctly. I can't use any of the 5 I just bought as the sizing is inconsistant on each one. I am saddened by this. My dog absolutely loves wearing his sweaters but he's as sad as I am right now.
Runs extremely LONG
I bought about a dozen sweaters in my last order, and this style is one of them. All of the knit sweaters run extremely long and I returned all of them. This sweater in particular looks like it wears made for a ferret. It is very long and narrow. If you normally order a small, you will need an XS and even that will be long. If you have a compact toy breed dog, be aware that this sweater may be too long for them.
I have a large doodle. Unfortunately, we ran into grooming troubles, and he had to be shaved. Cold weather is upon us, and we could tell he is cold without all his fur. We bought 2 of these sweaters and they are great! They are easy to get on an off. They keep him warm all day and night. And he is able to wear them outside to go potty. Highly recommend! They have been a lifesaver for my big not-so-furyy-anymore baby. Chewy was the only place I could find a large enough size to fit too.
Received both the sweaters (Red and Teal) a couple of days ago. Very quick shipment! I must say, very well made. I ordered the large size for my 14 lb Maltese dog and find the size to fit comfortably with room to allow for hair growth between shave down grooms. I'm pleased the large size extends to the tail area to further cover the body and allow for warmth coverage. There is ample room around the neck area to prevent rubbing. It's easy for me to slip on the dog and off. Barkley likes both of the sweaters, didn't want to take off the second one I had him try on so both are winners for him!
Sizes Are a Little Wonky
The quality itself is pretty good. I got an xxxl for my big man dog and it fit great at first. But the material ends up stretching out and it slid off him easily like a skirt . I guess just go by measurements instead of weight for best fit? But still not bad since i got it pretty cheap.
This is a nice sweater, I wouldn't mind having one that fits me, and looks good on my dog. It's heavy and appears to be warm but it's just as hard to get on my dog as any of the sweaters I've tried. I recommend this one.
We moved to the Pacific Northwest from Arizona, so when it started getting chilly outside, Sophia started shivering nonstop. Never been one to dress her up, but she seems to really like her new sweater! It's inspired several others like my mom to get their dog friends sweaters, too. The sweater was affordable, it seems well-made, it's soft, and it isn't hot pink or silly looking. The fit is excellent for a somewhat deep chested, very thin Shepard mix like Sophia (xxl).
Super cute sweater
This sweater is soo cute and fits as described My Black and Tan dapple mini Doxie boy looks adorable in the grey and he loves it because hes finally warm
I ordered a small, which the size I usually buy, but this sweater is way too small for my little girl fur-baby. Now I need to see if it can be returned. You should probably order a size up.
Cute But Not Practical
The sweater fit my dog. However, there is no slit/opening at the back of the sweater, to attach a leash to the dog's harness. So although the sweater looks good, it is not practical for walking my dog outside.