Frisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Outer Space
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% soft, thick polyester fleece to maximize your pet’s coziness.
- For extra warmth and comfort, these PJs are intended to fit snug.
- Outer space design adds an adorable touch to your pet’s loungewear.
- Helps limit excess shedding around the house by trapping hair and dander.
- Great for cozying up around the house or for themed photo ops.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Sleepy Sloths Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, X-Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Elephants, X-Small$13.98Chewy Price
- Wagatude Let's Snuggle Dog Pajamas, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rainbow Dog & Cat PJs, Small$9.08Chewy Price
- Frisco Love Otters Dog & Cat Pajamas, X-Small$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Rubber Ducky, X-Small$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Giraffes, X-Large$12.94Chewy Price$14.50List Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Green Plaid, X-Small$13.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Lions, X-Large$11.60Chewy Price
- Frisco Lil Turkey Dog & Cat Pajamas, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Fiesta Siesta Dog & Cat Jersey PJs, Large$10.69Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Celebration Dog & Cat PJs, Small$11.71Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
My dog is a 65# pitbull, has a bigger neck/chest area so I followed the size chart and got the 3XL. It’s a little big around the legs but otherwise fits great. He loves it! I also ordered the Halloween ones and they fit great as well
soft and fuzzy
My male dog stays cold all the time. Constantly under a blanket. He’s 5-6 years old. I didn’t know these were so soft and fuzzy. He loves them. He’s such a weird shape I was scared they wasn’t going to fit but they fit perfect for him.
Love these pj's and my dog loves them he now has 3 pairs. I recommend this item for your dog. He'll love them.
Grandma ordered these PJs for me and they are soo soft A little big, but thats ok.
my dog loves these. They’re so soft and fit perfectly!
Absolutely adorable and my pup loves them
I bought these after seeing a cute reddit post. I have a 75lb Am Staff/Mastiff Mix. I got him a XXXL because his chest is thick. I didn't measure him. The length is absolutely perfect. The chest is a little big, but not too big. There's about an inch of space between his chest and where it hangs. A larger chested dog could definitely wear these. My only negative with the jammies is the back legs. I love that they're loose for easy pull-on, but they're so loose that my pibble got his toes caught in the sleeve. He ended up leaving that leg out of the jammies so he wouldn't trip. I gave a 5 star rating because they're adorable and my pup loved them. It's the same material as his favorite fluffy blanket, so he was ecstatic. He couldn't stop smiling and giving me kisses. We ended up taking them off because my pup was so happy and excited that he wouldn't settle down for bed, but I expect the excitement will wear off and he will be snoozin' soon with the jammies.
Way too big!
They are super cute and very soft. Truthfully, it's my own fault that it's too big because I did order her a size up, but I did that because while she fits the specs for an XX-Large clothes tend to not fit her right because she's slightly longer than the specifications and her neck blends down into her shoulders. She doesn't have a defined shoulder area. Her size is 24 inches long, 30 inches around the chest and 18 around the neck. I was worried that it might be too tight when she curled up, but after getting the bigger size I'm not worried about that now since I can see how stretchy the material is. My other dog fits the XXXL size, but unfortunately she's a GSD/Border collie mix so she doesn't need jammies unless I get her shaved down.
Glad mom got me these PJs
Mom doesn’t believe in having the heat on all day (dad complains about this too) and it gets cold here in NJ. These PJs were a good price for mom’s “budget”. She bought them one size bigger so they aren’t too tight and they fit me really comfy. The price was so good, she even bought treats for us with the money she saved.
Our dog's favorite clothes!
Our dog is older, has some issues and not a lot of hair so he does tend to wear clothes most of the time, even in summer. These are just his favorite pjs and cold-weather clothes! (I think, anyway.. because he always seems excited to put them on.) He's between an XX and XXX.. so he wears the slightly baggy larger size. I figure it's much more comfortable than a snug size though I do wish it fit him a little better. Anyway, last year we bought 2 at the end-of-season.. and he's been sleeping in them most of the year! They didn't have any more in his size so we have made do with only the two & just wash them every few days. Those original pjs have definitely lost their softness but what do you expect with constant wear and wash for an entire year? They're still great! And this year we decided to get several more and wow, they are so soft and fuzzy. Unsurprisingly, he still loves these clothes very much. *It's icy snowy and cold here so he also has boots to slip on when we have to walk around outside, especially at night.
Nice material, fun colors, good fit. But, one of the seams pulled apart near the neck. It appears that particular piece of fabric was cut a bit too small and the stitching only caught the very edge. No matter, it was on sale and very inexpensive. Patched it up with a piece of duct tape and the dog's happy so....