Frisco Dog & Cat Cozy Polar Fleece PJs, Red Plaid
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% comfy polar fleece to maximize warmth for the chilly weather.
- For extra warmth and comfort, these PJs are intended to fit snug.
- Red-and-black plaid pattern adds a touch of classic cuteness to your pet’s loungewear.
- Helps limit excess shedding around the house by trapping hair and dander.
- Great for cozying up around the house or for themed photo ops.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Green Plaid, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Santa Plaid Polar Fleece Dog & Cat PJs, XXX-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Elf Polar Fleece Dog & Cat PJs, XXX-Large$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Gray Fair Isle Polar Fleece Dog & Cat PJs, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Holiday Fair Isle Dog & Cat Cozy Polar Fleece PJs, XX-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Plaid Dog & Cat Pajamas, Black, XX-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Snowy Nights Dog & Cat Cozy Polar Fleece PJs, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Beige Plaid Dog & Cat Sweater Dress, Medium$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Festive Penguin Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Striped Christmas Tree Dog & Cat Christmas Sweater, Medium$12.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Cozy Plush Fleece PJs, Unicorns, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
92 Customer Reviews
My dog is a 55-57 lb retriever-pittie mix. He's got a little bit of a wide rib cage and he's not super long so I was worried these pajamas might be too long, but they fit him really well. I got an XXL, and there's a little bit of room, but not too much. It's not hanging off of him by any means, it's just not super snug which is good for him. It also makes it super easy to get on and off. My pup has had shirts before but never pajamas so I wasn't sure how he would react, but he seemed to really love them. We are in South Carolina, but headed to Ohio for Christmas so I thought he should have some warm Christmas pajamas like the rest of us. I can't wait. ❤️
Warm and Protective
I bought this “onesie” for my little guy, Zoolander, to protect his underside from recent surgery. He had a large external growth removed from his chest and needed protection in the event he started scratching himself. It fits him well and it keeps him warm while he’s on walks, in the house when it gets chilly and it definitely protects his entire surgical site. It’s a very nice soft fleece fabric and he seems to be very comfortable in it - he doesn’t try to pull it off. I recommend this to anybody who has a small dog who wants to add a little extra warmth during the winter.
My Pit Bull is always cold, he takes after me, and these jammies fit the bill. He loves them. Now it is a bit difficult to look tough when you are sporting a cute red/black check pair of PJs but he thinks he is the bomb. They look to be made nice and they wash really well. In my opinion they run a bit big. He is 75 pounds and these fit great in the front but are a bit big in the back. Still very happy with this purchase.
Made for a very cute Christmas card
I ordered this on a whim because it matched the pajamas my partner and I would be wearing for our Christmas card picture. My 8 lb cat is a pretty tolerant sweetheart so it wasn't difficult to get it on or off of her.
Although my cat didn’t particularly enjoy me putting it on her, she looked absolutely adorable and snuggled up in it. It didn’t feel too snug or too loose. And her matching bow tied the whole look together!
Far too small and tight for an 8# cat
Cute but useless. Will donate to our local shelter. Our loss but in the future I'll obtain much more information. Chewy allows no returns or it would have been returned.
cute but a little big
Got this for my 10 month old 6.5 pound cat Draco! The material is soft and warm which is nice for Winter. I got the small which is a little loose fitting on her but I think it’s alright.
When I put this outfit on Zeus in front of our fireplace it made the cutest Christmas card picture. This year when I was deciding what outfit to get him, I had to go back to this…
Cozy Doggy Jammies
I have a Bully and a pit mix. My dogs love these! They run a little small so I recommend 1 size up. Cute and warm, but lightweight.
Perfect for my cat
I ordered a size small for my 8 pound cat. He was the runt of the litter so he gets cold in the winter. This sweater keeps him warm and comfy