Frisco Dog & Cat Deshedding & Grooming Gloves, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grooming gloves help thoroughly clean both cats and dogs while helping to stimulate circulation to distribute natural oils.
- Nodule design helps grooming feel like a massage and encourages bonding time with pet parents.
- Doubles as a de-shedder, and fur won’t stick to gloves even when wet.
- Tactile touch makes it easy to grab grooming tools even when they’re wet and soapy.
- Available in three sizes, plus lightweight and durable design helps to prevent cracks or tears.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- As Seen on TV True Touch Five Finger Pet Deshedding Glove$12.54Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- HandsOn All-In-One Pet Bathing & Grooming Gloves, Black, Small$21.94Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Undercoat Rake$8.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- FURminator Hair Collection Dog & Cat Brush$5.59Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Dakpets Slicker Brush for Dogs & Cats$7.84Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Pet Grooming Gloves$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Sweet Paws Silicone Spa Dog & Cat Bathing & Grooming Gloves, 2 count, Newport Navy$19.27Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Self-Cleaning Slicker Pet Brush, Large$16.65Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Pet Dematting Tool, 6 Blade$14.81Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Soft Slicker Pet Brush, Medium$12.97Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Bristle Paddle Pet Brush$14.99Chewy Price
- FURemover Duo Dual-Sided Grooming & Hair Removal Dog & Cat Brush, Color Varies$7.00Chewy Price$9.51List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Silicone, Plastic|
|Brush Type||Glove||Glove||Deshedding Tool, Glove||Glove||Glove, Deshedding Tool|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||N/A||Groomer Accessory||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||N/A||—||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Not yser friendly
The cat loves it but I don’t it does not retain/collect the hair in the gloves like most gloves do when you brush through and finish the brush the hair just flies off the brush. I need to vacuum every time I room the cat which is daily.
Grooming Glove Runs Small
Gloves are made well. They look like fabric gloves that have been dipped in rubber. The bumps catch lots of hair and they clean easily. They are TOO SMALL. My gloves are labeled XL and they are Medium at best. I cannot get my hands all the way in the gloves.
I have an Australian Shepherd. We have fur at our house. These gloves work really well. They take all the loose surface hair and are easy to clean. This is not a final grooming product but day to day, she loves the the petting and it really helps reduce the loose fur. I highly recommend them. They do run small.
I love these...
I mainly wanted to use this to lather up scrub the grime off of the very dirty puppy mill dogs I foster. They don't keep the water out, but they aren't supposed too. The did hold up well to the water though. Toss on a pair of rubber gloves under them and it will be perfect. They also did a great job removing loose hair from my cat, who absolutely loves these. Worked on y dog, but she doesn't care for grooming in general.
Grooming is almost as easy as giving pats!
#ReceivedFreeProduct I'm a big fan of these grooming gloves. My dog is averse to water, and any tool we can use to keep her coat looking sleek and shiny has to be suited to dry care. Thankfully, the Frisco gloves can be used wet or dry. I found that they were comparible in performance to a regular brush, and helped give a more hands-on approach to patches of shedding fur. Working with them on was quick and painless for all. They moved through my dog's coat easily. I can't say that they will fully replace the brush and shampoo, but they certainly help lessen the need for both.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I tried the Frisco grooming glove, size med/large. When you first put them on, they are super stiff and kind of hurt. Still trying to break them in. My baby is a senior and it was too rough for him in certain areas. But tried on a younger dog and and he loved it. But they work well. And naked you feel like your really getting in there and removing alot of the hair that is shedding. Definitely try it on before you buy to make sure it fits well. I wish I would have gotten a different size. Also didn't have any issues with it slipping or sliding around.
Cleaner cat, cleaner home
#ReceivedFreeProduct I have a short haired cat thats sheds all year long. I brush him at least once a week in an attempt to keep up with it. He always tolerated brushing quite well, but he absolutely loves when I use this glove. It quickly gathers up all of the loose hairs. It is super easy to clean. The hairs wisk right off, and with a fast rinse it looks good as new. It feels comfortable on my hand. It provides quality time with my cat while serving it's purpose.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I always try to keep my cats looking good and well groomed. With cats its not alway an easy task so i got frisco grooming glove to make brushing my cats easier and it worked! They love it cause it feels like im petting them and i love it cause it actually brushes their hair.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I was skeptical when I saw this product. But, it’s amazing!!! I tried it on both my cat and dog and it took so much hair off. My only complaint was in getting it off the glove was a little messy but it wouldn’t stop me from highly recommending this product. My animals loved it too.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This glove works well on grooming our short haired dog. She does shed constantly, so going over her coat with this glove takes away a lot of the hair that would otherwise be all over our house. It's so easy to use!