Frisco Dog & Cat Nail Clippers
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Japanese high-carbon steel blades for long lasting sharpness and durability.
- Sharp, long-lasting cutting edge helps trim nails cleanly and quickly.
- Semi-circular blade shape allows you to see exactly where you’re cutting for more precision cuts.
- Classic scissor-like design for ease of use and better control.
- Helps make the nail trimming process easier for you and less stressful for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Beginner Grooming Kit for Dogs & Cats, 4-pack$10.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Combo Brush, Mini$6.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Bristle Brush, One-Size$4.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Bristle Brush, Large$6.99Chewy Price
- PETKIT LED Dog & Cat Nail Clipper, White$14.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Spot Grooming Glove, 9-in$4.29Chewy Price$5.39List Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Combo Brush for Dogs & Cats$6.36Chewy Price
- Frisco Rubber Duckie Dog & Cat Curry Brush, Yellow$7.95Chewy Price
- Mr. Peanut's Hand Gloves Dog & Cat Grooming & Deshedding Aid, 2 count$9.64Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Dog Nail Trimmer, Large$12.01Chewy Price
- Frisco Soft Slicker Dog Brush, One Size$7.89Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat & Dog Pin Brush, One-Size$6.50Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
103 Customer Reviews
The magic I didn’t know I needed
I have been cutting my cats’ nails with human nail clippers since I volunteered with a cat rescue nearly a decade ago. Cutting kitty nails has always been a fight. I bought these and the cats now just chill through their nail clippings. They don’t look forward to it, but they very clearly no longer dread it. These little tiny clippers absolutely changed our world for nail clipping time. Would buy again in a heart beat.
Too small for adult hands
My hands aren't very big but the handles on these clippers are too small to be comfortable even for me. They do look good and sharp and the smaller tip looks like it would be much better for handling cat claws than my previous pair of clippers, but the handle makes these too difficult for me to use safely so I have not attempted to trim his nails with them yet.
The cheapest and the best option
It was a surprise to me that this was the cheapest and the most convenient option on the market. These clippers are small but sharp enough, had no issue of using these on my cavalier King Charles spaniel pup. Might be too small for the bigger breeds with tougher nails
Great nail clipper for cats
I was using my own nail clippers to clip my cats nails and it wasn't ideal - I read a lot of reviews and it seemed like these clippers were the best option. Turns out they are! Extremely easy to use, comfortable to hold, and very sharp - trimming my cats nails became so much easier. Highly recommend!
Great value and size
Perfect for my cat and young bulldog! Made the trimmings quick & easy. Not so much for my Black Lab, SoNot recommended for large breed and/or thicker nails.
These scissors are just the thing for cutting kitten's tiny little nails. The finger holes are comfortable for both right and left handed users.
Not ideal for me
I thought I'd try these for cutting my 2 cats nails. I typically use large dog nail clippers. Unfortunately, I found these to difficult to grasp (and I have small hands), dull, and just overall awkward. I'll go back to using the big dog clippers. \
Works well for my puppy!
Great clippers, especially for the price! They work well for my puppy, who is currently the size of a small-breed adult dog.
Best nail clippers for cats
I read many reviews before I decided to buy the next nail clippers for my cats. I am so glad I did as Frisco brand is the best nail clippers I have used on cats. It's easy to use and leaves no rough edges.
Easier than I thought it would be
We have always used a Dremel type nail trimmer. These were very easy to use. They work just like scissors. You can see exactly what you are cutting. These are good for both hands.