Frisco Dog Ear Cleaner, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Ear cleaner for dogs removes dirt, debris and excess ear wax to keep ears clean and odor-free.
- Formulated with salicylic acid plus tea tree and eucalyptus oils to help maintain a healthy ear environment.
- With Aloe Vera juice to add a boost of natural hydration.
- Doesn’t contain any synthetic fragrances.
- Absolutely no parabens or dyes. Crafted in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- No Brand Pet Supplies Paw Balm for Dogs, 3.4-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price
- Bio-Groom Ear-Care Non-Oily Dog Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle$53.00Chewy Price$57.00List Price$50.35Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Natural Oatmeal Soothing Anti-Itch Dog Cream Rinse, 12-oz bottle$14.17Chewy Price$16.59List Price$13.46Autoship Price
- Momma Knows Best Dog & Cat Skin Balm, 2-oz tin$15.99Chewy Price
- Momma Knows Best Dog & Cat Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$14.99Chewy Price
- Momma Knows Best Dog & Cat Balm, 2-oz tin$16.99Chewy Price
- Black Sheep Organics Rosemary & Naiouli Dog Ear Wash, 4-oz bottle$13.89Chewy Price$13.20Autoship Price
- Grrrlpup Paw, Nose, Itch & Calm Dog Balm Set, 4 count, 2-oz bottle$38.26Chewy Price$50.00List Price$36.35Autoship Price
- Grrrlpup Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$11.82Chewy Price$14.00List Price$11.23Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Dog & Cat Ear Cleaner, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$89.98Chewy Price$99.98List Price$85.48Autoship Price
- Wysong Otisol-O Otic Solution for Dogs & Cats, 1.25-oz bottle$8.89Chewy Price$9.19List Price$8.45Autoship Price
- Maine Street Bee Paw Protector Balm for Dog, Cat, & Horse, 2-oz tube$17.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Isopropyl Alcohol, Purified Water, Aloe Vera Juice...||Dicalcium Phosphate Powder, Parachlorometaxylenol||Active Ingredients: 0.1% Ketoconazole, 0.15% Salicylic Acid. Inactive: Purified Water, Propylene Glycol...|
|Health Feature||Ear Care||Ear Care||Ear Care|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Great ear cleaner
This is a great ear cleaner for our rottweiler and pitbull that suffer from chronic yeast ear infections. As long as you use it for maintenance, it doesn't cause them pain. However, do not use it on broken skin as it contains alcohol and burns. Since using this cleaner on a weekly basis, our rottweiler has not had any further ear problems. Our pitbull is well on her way to healthy, itch-free ears!
half of it leaked out before arrival
Half the product leaked out in the box before arrival.
Terrific ear cleaner!
I bought this for my Maltese who hated having his ears touched and it works beautifully. Just a few drops in each ear, massage and wipe with a cotton ball. His ears are immaculate and the scent is fresh and pleasant.
This cleaner is gentle both on the dogs' ears and on my hands. It's good for routine cleaning--I haven't needed it for super dirty ears.
I love this product have used it b4. It is cheaper here HOWEVER, the lid was unscrewed and seal punctured and was spilled everywhere when I opened the box
Does the Job
This product is awesome. OMG after Brandy Bear (Chocolate Lab) takes her bath we use this product for her ears and let me tell you if does the job when it comes to refreshing her ears. It even Smells great and its easy on her long ears. She doesnt complain. I recommend this product to any Dog owner. Its worth it!
Works well and has a good scent. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Good stuff!!!!!!!
Defected Product Sent
When i received my dog's ear cleaner, it was leaking and spilled all over in the bag. Everything else was great though.
Squeaky clean ears!
It smells good and is easy to use, although I don't know if my dog would agree! I am sure he would be happier if I never got this stuff out again, but we only use it occasionally. I like that it moisturizes too.
Very strong smell
Cleans ears very well but beware it has a very strong smell that doesn’t go away