Frisco Dog Nail Trimmer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Japanese high-carbon steel blades for long lasting sharpness and durability.
- Sharp, long-lasting cutting edge helps trim nails cleanly and quickly.
- Quick-proof design with built-in safety guard helps prevent accidental quick cutting.
- Soft grip gives you better control and increases your comfort during trimming.
- Helps make the nail trimming process easier for you and less stressful for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper With Safety Stop$4.96Chewy Price$5.44List Price
- Boshel Dog Nail Clipper$14.99Chewy Price
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper, Large$10.46Chewy Price
- Safari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- PETKIT LED Dog & Cat Nail Clipper, White$14.99Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Nail Clipper for Dogs & Cats$8.22Chewy Price
- Evolution Professional Dog Nail Trimmer, Medium-Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Large Dog Nail Clippers & Filer$9.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Resco Deluxe Dog Nail Clippers, Large, Yellow$17.99Chewy Price
- PATPET Steel Grit Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, Navy$29.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Bone Dog Curry Brush$7.07Chewy Price
- Casfuy LED Light Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder, White$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
It cuts great but doesn't stay open
Initially, i thought that this cutter was great, it cut through my dog's nail like butter and worked great for my small sized dog but then when I tried to cut my large sized dog's nail (she's a lab/husky mix) the cutters kept locking close after every nail and was an overall hassle trying to keep trying to open the cutter after every nail.
Excellent Buy, Best Large Dog Nail Trimmers I've Tried
Everyone raves about Miller's Forge nail trimmers. I bought Miller's Forge and these from Chewy and the Frisco nail trimmer is a much better product. They are sharper, have better no-slip grips, and the nail guard comes in very handy. These clippers work well for my 110-pound monster dog (GSD). His black nails make trimming difficult. Cheap trimmers (Petland brand) crush and break the nails causing them to bleed. Frisco trimmers are so sharp they let you trim fractions of the nail off until you find the end of the dead nail without going into the quick. These trimmers would be a bargain at twice the price.
I bought them because our other clippers lost their spring function, but these may be worse. The clippers lock after each nail, so you can't clip quickly, and the nail guard on the back does not stay. I tried to tighten it with a wrench and couldn't. They do clip the nails, only reason this is not a one star review.
Dogs love it
Easy to use. Firm grip. No problems. Very sharp so does not cause pain.
I bought this as a replacement to my current one that I had for many years. This works great on the nails and cuts them without any issue.
toenails no longer tearing the sheets
I have a very large dog - 150 lbs and these did the job admirably very satisfied they are easy to use and handle well
Easy and quick
Item delivered with my autoship. Easy to use and quick. Dog did not mind too much. With battery operated grinders, She hates.
Needs instructions before using
Love this cutter but it didn't come with visual instructions which could harm the animal
I have 3 cats that put up a fight and one screams like she is being murdered while trying to trim their claws ,with how my hands are I'm able to keep a hold of these and it is easy to trim the cats claws even when they wiggle you still have to be careful on not to cut the nail vain
Not worth the money
The lock on this trimmer does not stay in the open position so as you are trying to trim multiple nails you have to keep sliding the lock back. Very annoying especially when you have a dog who is difficult to get done.