Frisco Dog Paw Balm Stick, 1.5-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw balm stick conditions and protects paws with a deeply moisturizing formula.
- Helps restore moisture and softens with beeswax, lanolin, candelilla wax and moisturizing oils like coconut, soybean, babassu, lavender and aloe oil.
- Provides protection for your pet's paws against dryness and daily wear and tear.
- Easy to apply—just rub on paw pads as needed. You can also use it on dry noses and elbow joints.
- Absolutely no parabens, dyes, mineral oil or synthetic fragrances.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petsmont Organic Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle$8.57Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Petsonik Paw Repair Lavender Scented Cat & Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- dealBag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 2-oz, Tube$4.97Chewy Price$7.64List Price$4.72Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Every Dog Nose Butter, 2-oz tin$9.66Chewy Price$13.95List Price$9.18Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Calming Hemp Paw & Nose Lotion Dog, 4-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- dealNatural Dog Company PawTection Dog Paw Protector Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Musher's Secret Paw Protection Natural Dog Wax, 60-g jar$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer, 0.15-oz tube$6.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Lucky Pup Slim Tin Dog Balm, 1-oz jar$10.00Chewy Price
- dealNatural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil...||n-a||Unrefined Organic Shea Butter; Organic Cocoa Butter, RSPO Coconut Oil, Carnauba Wax; Essential Oil Blend; Geogard 221 (EcoCert-certified Preservative)....||Natural Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil...||Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax...|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Gentle Easy to Use
I've only used this two times so far, but have noticed it softens my Lizzie's paw pads. She's a Shih Tzu and her paws seem large in comparison to her size of about 15 pounds. I dropped one star because the directions are impossible to read, even with a magnifying glass! They are tiny and very light. Yes, I'd recommend!
Works well but she wants to eat it
This product does help and it smells very good. She does seem to really want to try to eat it when I'm applying it or immediately try to lick it off after. I mean it's non toxic, I'd just prefer if she would keep more of it on instead of in her mouth. What does stay on seems to help for sure.
Smells Great and Works
I was immediately surprised by how great it smells when I removed the lid. Our girl hates when you tend to her feet, but once I was able to get it on her, I could see how quickly it was working. The next day I went to check her paw pads and they were still smooth and soft. I need a human version for myself!
Love the Paw Balm
Our dog’s paw pads get so dry, this balm works well to soften them. Great size and easy to apply.
My dog loves when I apply this balm to her paws - though I am unsure how well it works, because she’s always trying to kick it off right after application.
Easy application, but has essential oils and dog hates the scent
There isn't much literature on which essential oils are dog friendly and to what extent. I do know my usually-tolerant dog absolutely despises the scent. It's so bad it has become an effective punishment to apply it
Love this balm. My dog didn't mind it at all. It really seems to help.
Even though she is a reluctant to let anyone mess with her paws, it is helping our rescue pups dry pads.
Best product for dry, cracked paws.
My dogs paws are now soft. I highly recommend this product for animals whose paws need care.
Best paw balm available
This paw balm is awesome! I put this on my dog who would not stop licking her paws. It started with bird mites that infected our home. I know gross, but it happened. They attacked my dogs paws and she gnawed until they were raw. We cleared the house of the mites and she continued to gnaw. This balm healed her up so quickly and effortlessly. I just smoothed on a couple times a days and she was good to go. When they were very raw I’d apply the balm, put a cone on on her and allow it to soak in for about 15-20 minutes before removing the cone. Now I just apply it to keep her paws fresh and healed up.