Frisco Dog Paw Balm Stick, 1.5-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Paw balm stick conditions and protects paws with a deeply moisturizing formula.
- Helps restore moisture and softens with beeswax, lanolin, candelilla wax and moisturizing oils like coconut, soybean, babassu, lavender and aloe oil.
- Provides protection for your pet's paws against dryness and daily wear and tear.
- Easy to apply—just rub on paw pads as needed. You can also use it on dry noses and elbow joints.
- Absolutely no parabens, dyes, mineral oil or synthetic fragrances.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petsmont Organic Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company PawTection Dog Paw Protector Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Every Dog Nose Butter, 2-oz tin$9.66Chewy Price$13.95List Price$9.18Autoship Price
- Project Paws Nature's Butter Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$17.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.90Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$17.95Chewy Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 2-oz, Tube$4.97Chewy Price$7.64List Price$4.72Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Calming Hemp Paw & Nose Lotion Dog, 4-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Musher's Secret Paw Protection Natural Dog Wax, 200-g jar$25.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Petsonik Paw Repair Lavender Scented Cat & Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer, 0.15-oz tube$6.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil...||Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter...||Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter...||Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Organic Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax...||Hemp Seed Oil and Lavender|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||Paw Care|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Great for kids who don't like their feet touched
My 48lb pit mix really hates his feet being touched. Nails are a nightmare and paw balm was difficult to get on too! having this as a stick has helped so much and he prefers this method so much more! When we first started using it he was nippy and pulling his feet away, now after 2wks of using it he stands there and just watches as I apply it! He couldn't care any less what I'm doing now because I am not the one touching his feet (such a weirdo??)!! It's also helped a lot with his raspy paw pads so much! Would highly recommend for the ease of use!!
works for dry nose
My Boston was having some serious dry nose issues. I got this and within days it fixed his nose. The second day his nose had scary dark bumps, I'm guessing some scabbing and the third day it was almost back to 100% healed. Wish I had found this sooner.
Didn’t do much
You have to rub and rub to get any of this on a paw. And it’s easily licked off. I felt like it provided no moisture at all and didn’t help. Nice scent though and really wanted the stick version to work.
Gentle Easy to Use
I've only used this two times so far, but have noticed it softens my Lizzie's paw pads. She's a Shih Tzu and her paws seem large in comparison to her size of about 15 pounds. I dropped one star because the directions are impossible to read, even with a magnifying glass! They are tiny and very light. Yes, I'd recommend!
Works well but she wants to eat it
This product does help and it smells very good. She does seem to really want to try to eat it when I'm applying it or immediately try to lick it off after. I mean it's non toxic, I'd just prefer if she would keep more of it on instead of in her mouth. What does stay on seems to help for sure.
Smells Great and Works
I was immediately surprised by how great it smells when I removed the lid. Our girl hates when you tend to her feet, but once I was able to get it on her, I could see how quickly it was working. The next day I went to check her paw pads and they were still smooth and soft. I need a human version for myself!
Love the Paw Balm
Our dog’s paw pads get so dry, this balm works well to soften them. Great size and easy to apply.
My dog loves when I apply this balm to her paws - though I am unsure how well it works, because she’s always trying to kick it off right after application.
Easy application, but has essential oils and dog hates the scent
There isn't much literature on which essential oils are dog friendly and to what extent. I do know my usually-tolerant dog absolutely despises the scent. It's so bad it has become an effective punishment to apply it
Love this balm. My dog didn't mind it at all. It really seems to help.