Frisco Dog Training & Potty Pads 21 x 21-in, 100 count, Unscented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. Leak-proof, disposable, single-use unscented pads provide your pooch with the right place to do their business. Moisture-locking technology turns liquids into gel to protect your floors and make cleanup easy.
- Helps make potty training easier on you and your pup so you can spend more time on the cuddles and not the messes.
- Pick the right size for your pup and your home—the core dimensions measure approximately 18.5 x 18.5 inches.
- Frisco pet goods are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from go-to potty gear to sturdy toys, comfy beds, adorable apparel and more. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
This item has been re-branded from All Kind to Frisco! You may receive the original packaging as this item transitions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dog Training Pads, 21 x 21-in, 100 count, Floral Scented$19.89Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- DealHartz Home Protection Odor Eliminating Dog Pee Pads, 21 x 21-in, 50 count, Lavender Scented$17.97Chewy Price$17.07Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 50 count, Unscented$13.94Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.24Autoship Price
- Frisco Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, Unscented, 150 count$35.04Chewy Price$33.29Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, Unscented, 50 count$17.34Chewy Price$16.47Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Unscented, 40 count$23.65Chewy Price$26.28List Price$22.47Autoship Price
- All-Absorb Super Absorbent Dog Training Pads, 22 x 23-in, 100 count, Unscented$23.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Glad For Pets Activated Carbon Dog Training Pads, 23" x 23", 100 count$22.99Chewy Price$42.49List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Original Training Pads, 23" x 24", 100 count$26.99Chewy Price$31.49List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- American Kennel Club AKC Ultra-Absorbent Fresh Cut Grass Scented Dog Training Pads, X-Large, 50 count$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Frisco Extra Large Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Unscented, 40 count$22.78Chewy Price$24.89List Price$21.64Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Eco-Conscious Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 50 count, Unscented$13.94Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic||Bamboo, Plastic, Wood|
|Potty Feature||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented||Unscented||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented, Eco-Friendly|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
271 Customer Reviews
Potty Pads - Resounding YES
My 18.5 year old cat is occasionally incontinent of urine, and occasionally vomits. I line her pet carrier with three of these pads, and cleaning up the accidents is very easy. We make frequent trips to the vet clinic, and the potty pads really help to keep the cat clean. I really appreciate that they are unscented. I don't like scented products.
better than hospital Chux pads
incontinent geriatric cat with bladder cancer has lost control of her urine. She still goes to the litter box but began dripping then little puddles to now wearing a diaper. These pads have kept the cats bedding and furniture protected from becoming soiled. Began with hospital grade Chux pads and glad I changed to these. Just tore open my 2nd pack.
Happy with these!
My puppy was starting to tear up his other pads & I had an epiphany -- the attractant in them was offending him. And by that I mean he thought there was another "dog" using his pads lol. Got these and he has no more problems. Yes they are a little thinner than the other pads, but I pick them up right after he uses them anyway. And he's just a chihuahua, so not that big a deal, but shredded pads WERE. Very happy with these pads. Will buy again.
Great for small pets or dogs
I love this pee pads so much, I’ve been getting them for 2 years. They are strong to hold pees from small pets/ dogs and it’s the cheapest with the size. Love it!
Worst pads ever!!!
These pads are awful. They do not hold urine. My dog urine goes right through them . Each time I changed them the pad was soak and wet on the opposite side and had my carpet wet and smelling. I had to shampoo my carpet.
Not nearly absorbent enough
Very thin and flimsy. Not very absorbent. Thought because the size was suitable for our area,, they would work, but they are not for us. I would strongly suggest spending a bit more and getting alot more for your money. The Frisco pads in 23x23 are much more absorbent than these. Disappointing, but lesson learned!
Very very thin
I generally buy the Frisco Premium potty pads size 23 x23 inches for my Chi and had always been satisfied, these pads were on sale, I felt the 2 inches smaller really wouldn't be an issue if I could save a few bucks, turns out these pads are also much thinner than the Frisco Premium, more like a few sheets of tissue paper on a very thin layer of plastic backing. The Premium pads are good for all day for my very small Chi, these economy pads are only good for one pee and needs to be changed, a few have leaked through to the floor underneath, so I now double them. I will never buy these again and I'm stuck with three bags (300), (I ordered 3 to bags to save on shipping cost), Lesson learned, next time I will buy the Frisco Premium, very good pads.
I can't believe Frisco is putting their name on this. They are super, super thin like tissue paper. I tried the Eco one and didn't like that. This is even worse. I use 2 at a time. One will be this and one thicker one. 100 pads, 100 days. Good gravy. Live and learn.
Not so great
They leak through a bit. Might be good for a rabbit or cat but not holding dog pee.
Ok for toy breed maybe
These don't hold a lot of liquid. My dog is 15 pounds and I will not purchase these again because I can get more absorbent ones at same price point.