Frisco Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Affordable, top-quality and super absorbent for extended indoor stays and a fast-drying quilted top layer prevents tracking.
- Built-in and effective dog attractant means puppies and seniors will know where to take care of business.
- Five layers of durable protection lock in wetness while a leak-proof plastic lining protects your floors from moisture to make clean up a breeze.
- Great for protecting crates and carriers during transport.
- Overall dimension measure 22 x 23 while core dimension measures approximately 20 x 20.5 inches.
- Made by Frisco, a brand you can trust, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Extra Large Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Unscented, 40 count$26.28Chewy Price$24.97Autoship Price
- Hartz Home Protection Odor Eliminating Dog Pee Pads, 21 x 21-in, 50 count, Lavender Scented$15.38Chewy Price$15.47List Price$14.61Autoship Price
- Frisco Eco-Conscious Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 50 count, Unscented$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Frisco Extra Large Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Unscented, 40 count$24.89Chewy Price$23.65Autoship Price
- Frisco Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 50 count, Unscented$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealSimple Solution Original Training Pads, 23" x 24", 100 count$26.99Chewy Price$31.49List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Frisco Dog Training & Potty Pads 21 x 21-in, 100 count, Unscented$22.87Chewy Price$21.73Autoship Price
- Frisco Giant Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 30 count, Unscented, Paws & Bones$22.29Chewy Price$21.18Autoship Price
- DealSimple Solution Extra Large Training Pads, 28" x 30", 50 count$27.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Frisco Dog Training Pads, 21 x 21-in, 100 count, Floral Scented$19.89Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Wee-Wee Pads Unscented Super Absorbent Adult Dog Pee Pads, 24x24-in, 75 count$34.28Chewy Price$56.49List Price$32.57Autoship Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, Unscented, 50 count$17.59Chewy Price$16.71Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Plastic||Plastic||Bamboo, Plastic, Wood|
|Potty Feature||Unscented||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented, Eco-Friendly|
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3855 Customer Reviews
Great for Cats too
When I took in my friends cat she was litter trained and still is. But she was used to having her own box. My cats shared. We tried getting multiple litter boxes but as soon my cats used hers or any new one I put out, she would no longer use it. These pads worked for her. We put them in a cheap litter box and she uses it. My cats now use both the pads and their litter but when they used the pads its replaced with a fresh one and our new cat friend does not mind using it when there is a fresh pad.
They're Great For Cats Too!
These are by far the best pads we have used for our cats. They are the perfect thickness, and have a lining on the back. We use these to cover the top of their beds, (which saves on washing and cat hair going into the washer) We also use these on the bottom of the litter box (they hold plenty of liquid) and help to keep the box cleaner. I know these are for dogs, but they work just as well for felines. The price is right and the quality excellent!
These are the best value I have found. The problem with all potty pads I have tried, regardless of the price, has been that the pee soaks through both the pad and the underside. The only solution is to pick up the pad as soon as it gets peed on, which is not practical for unless you are home most of the time, or to use a double layer of pads, which means you are paying double. I just put the pee pads on a tarp to protect the floor. So as I said these are the best value I have found and work just as well as the expensive ones.
I had big hopes for these training pads but am extremely disappointed. We have a floofy 3 1/2# shih tzu puppy and these pads can’t even handle one itty bitty piddle before leaking through the blue backing. I’m going to try to double stack them to use up what I have but I definitely won’t be buying more. Additionally they don’t have any adhesive tabs so they slip around the floor. Since my dogs are small it’s not a huge problem but I’ve had to tape some down. These pads are a smidge thicker than the pet store brands so that helps they just are NOT leakproof.
My cat recently started to pee in places she shouldn't, like the couch, so I got these to protect the couch cover. They work great and I am thrilled not to be doing laundry every few days. Highly recommended!
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT
Do not buy this product!! I bought this big pads for my chihuahua (he weighs less then 7 lbs) and the pee goes through the other side! Which means it will ruin your wooden floors like mine if you have one. These pads say that they absorb the pee but in reality the blue lining that is supposed to protect the pee from coming through are so THIN and bad material that the pee is not inside the lining …it goes thru the other side!!! Very annoying! If I had a German shepherd or a lab I will be literally out of luck because the pee will be all over my floors. This is NOT a good product. DO NOT BUY - I’m saving you money - I did not return them because they don’t work! Do yourself a favor and search other products. The only reason I got this product is because they were large pads…well I got 2 different sizes and both sizes are defective.
Frisco pads are the best pads I have found.
I have 2 small dogs and they are indoor pets. I have tried several different pads and these are the best ones that I have found. They don' t tear like some of the cheap ones. I recommend this product highly.
Work better than any I've tried before.
We have a 22 year old kitty who still enjoys life but is too old to step into a litter box. These pads are a perfect solution. We put them next to the box and she goes on them every time. We tried several other brands, but they weren't thick enough to not soak through so we had to stack 2 on top of each other. Even with that precaution, the liquid would spread a lot. These pads capture the liquid and only spread a little, still staying on the pads easily.
Very useful pads
My puppy regularly uses these. No accidents on floor. They are good for crate and play pen. Was more than I need now that there are rarely accidents
Could be worse
We were getting another brand that had a scent attracter for the dogs. It worked better but these do keep the floor clean....when they use it correctly.