Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A scratching feline favorite—double cat scratcher is perfect for scratching on the daily.
- Irresistibly scratchable—made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, positive scratching behaviors and helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratcher for added excitement. Available in two patterns for added style.
- Scratching is essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty, so consider getting a scratcher for all their favorite areas at home.
Related Item: Keep the scratching going with the All Kind Double Cat Scratcher Refill Pack.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Frisco Nesting Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$12.08Chewy Price
- Frisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$10.27Chewy Price
- KONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack$13.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Flowers Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$13.73Chewy Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.20Chewy Price
- Frisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$11.06Chewy Price
- Catit Lounge Scratcher with Catnip, White Tiger$6.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- OurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$12.45Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$15.34Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Replacement||Catnip||Catnip|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
508 Customer Reviews
Elsa absolutely loves these scratchers every time we get them. They can be flipped after the cats use them a lot, plus cats love to lounge on them. Plus they don't break my bank when I buy them which is nice. Keeps her from clawing up my carpets, which she loves to stretch put and claw so it's a must. We have dozens of these laid everywhere for her. They come with catnip to attract your cats to them but we've never had to use the catnip to be honest.
Gets the Job Done
I've had this scratcher for about 7 months now (must of that time having one cat though I now have two) and only recently flipped it for the second side. This is a great budget option to give them a scratching surface in addition to the rope on their cat tree. I didn't like how this slides across the floor, so I have now command stripped it down and it's a better scratching surface. Using it on carpet might also work but I have all hard floors in my apartment. For the price, I can't imagine a better scratcher
Happy Cats Happy Life
Purchased four of these for my two cats. They love to scratch and lounge on them. They are also affordable. These help my furniture because the cats are ripping the scratcher vs chairs and couch.
Kitties love it!
I already have quite a few for my kitties so I took this one where I volunteer. They really needed a new one since theirs were pretty well scratched up. Great that it was free with my order!
Cat scratcher works!
My cat was scratching the furniture. Purchasing this was a desperate attempt to stop her from doing that. It worked!! She loves to scratch the box scratcher I bought and the catnip is an added bonus.
I love it! My furniture is safe again!
My daughter's cat was using my maple bed frame for a scratching post! I bought the scratcher and refills, and put some catnip on it. She loves it and leaves the furniture alone.
My IzzyCat loves scratching Frisco cardboard scratchers over more expensive brands BECAUSE she can get in and really scratch, and yes it’s messy- but I don’t care. It keeps her from ruining my furniture, carpet and even door jams! The tighter constructed firmer brands like Kong and esp more expensive brands go unused=waste of $. The feel of this must be super satisfying for kitties.
I have always used this type of scratcher for my cats. I previously used the Kong brand. I have several around the house and the Kong brand would last a few months. This brand barely lasted 2 weeks and made a total mess on the floors. I am constantly cleaning up the shredded pieces. The cats both use it but it's a mess and doesn't last like the others always did. Definitely will not buy this brand again.
Great value and my cat loves it!
I recently brought home a new cat and she absolutely loves this scratch pad...I'll be getting a couple more for around the house. She scratches this and not the furniture. A little bit of catnip makes a huge difference too.
Just what I needed
My cats instantly took to this. They love it. They even nap on it. And I love that it’s refillable for pretty cheap especially because my cats are queens of destruction.