Frisco Double Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl with Silicone Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Non-skid, heavy duty design is made with durable stainless steel and silicone.
- Features a flat silicone base with a rim to contain food and water messes.
- Includes two durable, stainless steel bowls that are dishwasher safe.
- Care instructions: The stainless-steel bowl is hand washable and dishwasher safe.
- Available in 3-cup and 6-cup capacity to match your pet’s appetite.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Elevated Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Silver, 5.5 Cups$8.95Chewy Price$11.19List Price
- DealFrisco Cat Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 1.5 Cups$7.14Chewy Price$11.48List Price
- DealJonathan Adler Now House Miami Duo Dog & Cat Bowl, Small$12.77Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Square Melamine Dog & Cat Bowl Set with Bamboo Stand, 5.5 Cups$21.56Chewy Price$23.95List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl, 9-cup$7.42Chewy Price
- DealYML Wrought Iron Stand with Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, Medium$24.18Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealPark Life Designs Paris Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Elevated Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Peach, 5.5 Cups$8.84Chewy Price$11.17List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Silicone Diner, Dark Gray, 6.5 Cup$29.36Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Portion Control, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Bamboo, Melamine, Wood, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||6 Cups/48 oz||8 cups||8-cup||6 1/2-cup||5.5-cup; 44-oz per bowl|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Much better than plastic
I ordered this Frisco double stainless steel bowl set for my newest cat who had been temporarily eating out of a couple plastic dishes. I love it. I put his kibble on one side and wet on the other. He has a separate stoneware dish for water. It is larger than I thought, but that’s ok because he’s a really messy eater. The rubber keeps the bowls from sliding around and it’s large enough to catch the mess. No longer am I having to clean the floor around his bowls. Just pick up the bowls and mat and we’re good to go. I also like that the mat is sturdy and not flimsy.
Just for phee
#ReceivedFreeProduct I needed a new water and food bowl for my dog ,her name is phee and her bowls were 9yrs old and very wore out. We chose Frisco's double Stainless steel bowls with the silicone brown mat and it's been great. The bowls are just deep enough for her and the silicone mat is an easy clean up. Thank you ..phee thanks uou
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is great! My dog is very sloppy. He gets water everywhere when he drinks and food when he eats as well so this is the best thing. It has 2 bowls that sit inside the mat and catches my dogs sloppy mess. The bowls lift out of the mat for easy cleaning for both the mat and the bowls. I am very happy with this.
#ReceivedFreeProduct My cats have a serious problem with pushing their bowls across the room. I love the silicone on mat on the bottom of the bowls. It has been great in keeping the bowls in one place. They also cant tip them over and spill their food everywhere. They are perfect for our two cats.
#ReceivedFreeProduct We got this product about too months ago for our dog. I love that it has multiple bowls for different foods or snacks and water. Very easy too clean up. Its a very sturdy product. Love that it comes with a mat.
#ReceivedFreeProduct So far my cats love this Frisco Double Stainless Steel Bowl with silicone mat. I have 4 outdoor cats so they share with 2 per bowl when they have their breakfast in the morning. They seem to have enough room for all of them and the bowls don't scoot around all over the porch when they try to eat.
#ReceivedFreeProduct Nice mat for holding the dog bowls in place and containing spills. I wish they were spaced a little further apart and wish the bowls were bigger; they are a little too small for my dog (60lb mixed breed). I've replaced the water bowl with a larger stainless steel bowl, but it overlaps with the food bowl.
Works and looks good
#ReceivedFreeProduct I bought Frisco Double Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl with Silicone Mat, Brown, 3 Cups for my dog because his dishes and mat just didn't look good. I love this new set! It fits the right amount of food and water and looks great in my kitchen. I love how the bowls fit right in the mat.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This cat bowl set is great! My cats seem to enjoy having their water at their level now. I put food on each end and water in the middle and they don’t have to share. It is nice, sturdy and very well made! The mat helps the bowls from sliding all around the floor. I also love that it is double stainless steel. It should last me for quite a while! I am very pleased! Great product in my opinion!
Saves the mess
#ReceivedFreeProduct We use this bowl for our older cat who can be a bit messy with his food. The mat is very pliable but stable. It "holds" in the stainless steel bowls without allowing them to slide around. The result: no splash from the water and no more cat food on the floor. Winner!