Frisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. A scratching feline favorite, this double cat scratcher is perfect for scratching on the daily.
- Irresistibly scratchable material is made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health and positive scratching behaviors which are essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty. Plus, it helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratcher for added excitement. Available in two different patterns for added style.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from stimulating cat toys to adorable apparel, to sturdy cat trees. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Related Item: Keep the scratching going with the Frisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill Pack.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palm Tie Dye$10.20Chewy Price
- Frisco Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$8.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Double-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2 count$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$11.06Chewy Price
- MidWest Catty Scratch Cat Scratcher with Catnip, Large$10.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Single-Wide Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$9.84Chewy Price
- DealKONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack$13.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Neon Bubbles$5.35Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$16.57Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Bird Teaser with Feathers Cat Toy, Purple$3.46Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Hot Pursuit Electronic Concealed Motion Cat Toy, Blue$16.42Chewy Price$34.17List Price
- DealFrisco Butterfly Cat Tracks Cat Toy, Pink$10.09Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Catnip, Replacement||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
576 Customer Reviews
Great big scratcher!
This scratcher is perfect for large or small cats, I know because I have both! They love sleeping and scratching on the corrugated cardboard. My big boy likes to pull the paper tray apart, and my little girl likes to run and slide on it. The reasons for only 3 stars: the catnip that comes with it is dried out with no scent, and the scratcher is a bit expensive. Would recommend and mention these two draw backs.
Something my cat actually likes
My cat is notorious for not liking anything I buy her. Ever. She's very affectionate and the best cat so I really can't complain too much, but I want to spoil her. But lately she's been using my dog's stairs as a scratching post. I trim her nails regularly so I knew I wasn't that. It could be to mess with the chihuahuas. But we just moved and in the process got rid of some of her old things. So why not try this instead of the dog stairs? I just bought one since I assumed she'd hate it. Literally that night she's sitting on it. Immediately that's worth the price I think. The next day she's using it! I didn't even put the suspicious looking catnip on it. That stuff must've been in a warehouse for 20 years to look that brown. But hey who's complaining. They're not charging extra for it. Right?! I'm just ecstatic she's finally enjoying herself and my hard earned money. And leaving the dogs alone.
Amazing scratcher. My cats all love these.
My cats love these. I regularly trim my cats' claws, and these have the perfect sized holes for even trimmed claws to catch in them and allow the cat a nice stretch. Between the trimming and the scratchers, my furniture doesn't take damage. There are four cats in the household, one of which is a kitten. They last for a good month before needing a flipping, so are a pretty good value.
Cats love this!
Katie recognized her new scratcher before it was even unwrapped. She was reaching up from her hind legs trying to get to it before I could get it to the floor. The cat nip was a bonus for her. Her buddy Ebony prefers to just eat the catnip. Two very happy kitties!
I have no complaints about this item. I find it interesting that a couple of my cats like to lay on it and even sleep on it. My cats are indoor outdoor so they can scratch outside but they use this one too. I like they have options.
Poor Quality Cardboard scratcher
I have been purchasing cardboard scratcher for my inside cat for years. She has great fun destroying them and enjoys sleeping on them. The quality of these cardboard scratcher is poor. They do not last as long compared to other cardboard scratchers I have bought. I will not buy these again.
My two cats love these scratchers
I have been buying these scratchers for my two cats for years, and they use them daily. They fit in a wooden holder that my husband made so they don't slide around. I will keep buying these scratchers!
Purrfect for Our Cat
After going without a Scratchy Box for about two weeks, our sweet cat, Stella, was overjoyed to see a new one in her room. She uses it in its intended way, and also as a bench. Two claws up!
My cat Tinker loves her new scratch boards. I bought her 2, one for her room and one for the living room which she used to barely visit. Now she's down her using her new scratch board with true love..what a great buy! I love to make my kitties happy!!
My 2 young Torties with their high energy have a difficult time destructing these scratchers/ They both love them/ They play on them, sleep on them and scratch scratch scratch