Frisco Earth, Mars, & Moon Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count
About This Item
- Comes in an interplanetary three-pack with Earth, Moon and Mars toys to keep the planet-hopping fun going.
- Each toy is covered with soft, plush fabric and lots of squishy stuffing that’s easy on your dog’s mouth.
- Includes a squeaker stuffed inside each planetary toy to get your dog excited about playtime and keep them interested in their toys.
- Great for fetching and catching when your dog is in playmode and cuddly enough for snuggling when it’s naptime.
- Made to bring some extraterrestrial cuteness to your dog’s toy collection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Brunch Teacup Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$10.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Dragon Bungee Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- STAR WARS CHEWBACCA Bottle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Plush Squeaking Dog Toy$6.14Chewy Price
- Frisco Valentine MASH Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.01Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- Frisco School Bus Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$7.84Chewy Price
- Frisco Magic Rabbit in a Hat 2-in-1 Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.56Chewy Price$9.51List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio Taco Tuesday Small Dog Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 3 count$8.99Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Fetch For Pets Star Wars: Mandalorian "Mandalorian" Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 9-in$4.68Chewy Price$8.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky, Replacement||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Great set of squeakertoys
Our 7 month pup loves these! They aren't fully round like other plush balls but they still roll.
Not a chew toy
I’m giving this toy 5 stars because it was fun for me, and my dog loved it! But be aware this is not a chew toy! With supervision I let her rip them open, and then she had fun tossing the carcasses around while I cleaned up the fluff. The fun was worth the 8 bucks, and I’m ordering another.
This item is really adorable but it broke within a couple of weeks. I have a 3 month old Boston terrier, he is small and not aggressive. This shouldn't have broken so fast.
My 15 lb Schnoodle destroyed two of these within TEN minutes. The third one ripped open just a few days later. If they just made the material more durable dogs would love it, too bad.
These are mine and my dog's favorite toy
These are so great. I love that they are plush so when I throw them inside I know they aren't going to break things or make loud noises, but my dog still loves chasing them around the apartment and the fact that they squeak (not obnoxiously) is an added plus. I will say they probably aren't great for heavy chewers or dogs who like to tear toys apart though.
Good for apartment
These are great if you live in an apartment and can't be bouncing balls around but still wanting your dog to be able to play with balls!
Fun ball alternative
My dog loves tennis balls, so this soft squeaky ball is a nice alternative to tennis balls. They are more gentle on his teeth and gums and fun to toss in the house, as they’re super soft and won’t accidentally break anything.
Hard to tell what they are
They're soft, quiet and the Huskies seem to like them. Hard to tell that one is a Moon and another is Mars in person. The moon has a hole along the stitching and did not last long.
Love the planets!
Watching my 19-pound dog play with the Earth in particular is hilarious. Such a cute set! My dog has the world and he deserves it!
Love it - however found out my dog is a flat-earther
Great product! I love having fun toys for my dog to play with, especially since she tends to destroy them. However, when I got them for her, she refused to touch them, stating that they are incorrect as the Earth was flat. Had to return her to the humane society as we did not sign up for a Flat-Earther dog in our house. Kept the toys though and play with them myself.