Frisco Easter Bunny & Chick Kicker Cat Toy, 2 count
About This Item
- Easter bunny and chick plush kicker cat toys are perfect for cats to wrestle and get active with, funneling all that energy into rewarding play.
- Stimulates your cat’s natural hunting instincts to spark up play and exercise.
- Soft, plush material makes it snuggly enough for catnaps, too.
- Infused with catnip and crinkle paper to provide cats with the daily exercise and mental stimulation they need.
- Collect all the Easter themed dog and cat toys from Frisco, only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Dance Girls Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.84Chewy Price$8.21List Price
- Frisco Holiday Moppy Ball Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$5.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Holiday Stocking Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 25 count$21.98Chewy Price
- Frisco New Year's Eve Firework Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Road Trip Cruiser Van Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$3.34Chewy Price$4.18List Price
- Frisco Yoga Bear Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$11.97Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Gym Bouncy Mice Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.13Chewy Price$8.98List Price
- DealFrisco Pre-Workout & Protein Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.97Chewy Price$9.68List Price
- DealFrisco Scale & Message Bubble Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.44Chewy Price$6.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Crinkle||Crinkle, Catnip||Catnip||Crinkle||Catnip, Crinkle|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Great Holiday Toy
These cute little kickers are just the right size with a little crinkle sound that is not annoying. My boys loved them and having 2 meant no fighting over the new toy. the ribbons are securely sewn so they do not come off and become a hazard. I did not smell catnip on them which is good as one of my cats tends to become ill with catnip. I also purchased a few more in other shapes. However these were the hit.
My cat is obsessed
My cat was immediately interested in this toy, backflipping around it and kicking it like a maniac. Right now he’s all worn out and sleeping with it between his paws. 5/5 stars i’m so happy i ordered this
so cute and entertaining
my cat is obsessed. as soon as i opened the package, i gave it to her and she went crazy. she keeps taking it everywhere. safe to say it’s a new favorite toy of hers.
Going to give my cats this for Easter. Know they will love them
Hopping good time
We LOVE these little guys. The pink "ribbon" material is a HUGE hit with my youngest ladies. They enjoy chasing and gnawing on the tails of this toy. I was surprised they don't kick it as much as other toys, but I think it's due to the cotton ribbons on the end. Also a lot easier to maintain than the ones with feathers on the ends. I can't tell you how many kicker toys no longer have feathers that have either been consumed or are still somewhere in the house...
CHICK is a star in Minnie's eye.
Chick won Minnie's heart, right out of the wrapper. She totally ignores Easter Bunny. She goes back to it and tosses it around whenever she walks past. I've included it in the Hide and Seek - Kitty Kicker Game we play and she finds it. Hasn't hid it on me yet, but I'm sure she will.
Too two cute
These are so adorable I just cannot help but try again and again without success to get my guys to play with them. They just will not. They have a few toys they love too much to abandon even though they are completely trash worthy. I keep trying to find replacements.
Kitty loves them!
My Ivy instantly fell in love with them! Her new fav toys!! They’re super cute, soft, & have that crinkly noise inside that she loves. Definitely recommend (:
I ordered multiple sets of these Easter toys for my cat and friends pets. There was absolutely NO CATNIP in any of the toys I received. The cats just ignored the toys. I am a disappointed customer.
Not good for cats
My cats wont play with these at all. They normally like toss toys but these are much larger than other toss toys so i think thats why they dont like them. They seem more suitable for dogs