Frisco Easy Grip Stake with Tie Out Cable, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides secure containment outdoors for dogs in the absence of a fenced-in yard. Includes tie-out cable and stake.
- Allows dogs to be out in the yard for potty training, without the risk of escaping or getting into trouble. Great for camping too!
- Easy to use by clipping one of the metal swivels clips to your dog’s collar, and the other to the included stake.
- The cable is made of chrome-plated steel with a durable vinyl coating so it’s designed to stand up to daily use.
- Available in various lengths and widths to accommodate dogs of most breeds and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Easy Grip Spiral Stake, 18-in$7.82Chewy Price
- DealIntelliLeash Intelli-Stayk Surface-Lock Dog Tie-Out Stake, Standard$19.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tie Out Cable, X-Large, 30-ft$13.48Chewy Price$25.95List Price
- DealFrisco Tie Out Cable, Large, 30-ft$13.45Chewy Price$15.90List Price
- DealFrisco Tie Out Cable, Medium, 20-ft$10.60Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tie Out Cable, Small, 15-ft$6.49Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- DealAspen Pet Spiral Stake with 20-Ft Tie-out Cable, Medium, 16-in$18.09Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Cotton Dog Training Lead, Black, 15-ft long, 5/8-in wide$12.20Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealBoss Pet Prestige Dog Tie-Out with Spring, Large, Red, 20-ft$10.33Chewy Price$10.93List Price
- DealGuardian Gear Cotton Web Training Dog Lead, 30-ft, Black$12.10Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Nylon, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds|
|Leash Type||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable||Tie Out Cable|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
124 Customer Reviews
Broken in the middle
My 60lb pitbull broke the tie out in the middle. We were practicing distractions and outside after the tie out broke then she ran and bite another small dog. I would have never used this product if I thought this was possible. We didnt even have it for 6 months.
Stay in yard
Great way to keep the dog in the yard. Screw the tether into the ground, attach the lead to the tether, attach lead to dog and be confident that your dog is staying in the yard. You can purchase a shorter tether that can be wrapped around a tree and the lead attached to it. Either way, your dog can go around the screw or around the tree without getting tangled BUT stay in your yard.
Tough & Secure
Once in the ground, this stake is very secure. The cable is heavy and tough so if you have a large dog, you're set! I bought a lighter cable since my dog is ten pounds and it works well with the stake and clips.
Survived Riding Lawn Mower
I've had this for about a month now and haven't had any issues with it. My dog is fast and strong and hasn't broken the cable. My brother accidentally drove over it with the riding lawn mower and the cable is fine. The metal handle is a little busted but it still works. I'm impressed it held up as well as it did. 10/10 would recommend. I'm buying another one!
Rust after 3 months
Strong and secure. But lots of rust around the top of the stake and the clips . Otherwise, I would have given it 5 stars.
This was easy to put in the yard without any trouble and the lead is nice and sturdy so the dog wont pull the stake out of the ground. He loves to be outside with me cause of the long lead. This is a God send to be able to keep your pet outside with you.
I really hate buying things online because you never know what quality product you're going to get. And now a days you can't even trust all the reviews as there seems to be plenty of fake ones. But the 2 things I have bought from chewy thus far have both been good products. This took me about 60 seconds to get into the ground and it's very sturdy. My dog is about 60 pounds and he's a good dog who listens until he sees another dog then all bets are off. Which is why I got this for when we're in the yard. I am confident he couldn't pull this up and take off so it's doing exactly what I bought it for
AWESOME and STRONG
Lost the first one. So nice to have this back. Terrific to anchor my little girl while I am working in the garden or anytime we are in the yard. Nice to feel she is safe and can run around. LOVE IT.
Serves the purpose
Super easy to install and take down. The coating is a great addition. Doesn’t tangle and my terrier didn’t seem to mind being confined as the length allowed him to continue to explore while easing my worry of him digging around the fence while unattended short periods throughout the day.
Great quality, Secure, Stake...
This is a top notch product that works perfectly for my Jack Russell, who until I got this was getting tangled up everytime I turned around. He was on his Frisco Easy Grip stake for an hour yesterday, he even was able to jump in his kiddy pool safely, & most importantly, I was not worried about him getting hurt or tangled. THANKS FRISCO & CHEWY!!!