Frisco Elevated Dog Diner, 8 Cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet feeder provides a more comfortable height for dogs to eat and drink from. Great for medium-size breeds like Beagles, Border Collies, Brittany Spaniels and Standard Schnauzers.
- Durable stainless steel bowls for easy cleanup. Plus, feeder has a special rim feature to help keep food and water contained and off the floor.
- Easy-to-grip sides for easy handling, with non-slip rubber feet to prevent spills.
- Base is made of 100% BPA-free, premium plastic that’s ideal for everyday use.
- Perfect for pets that prefer an elevated option, and for pets that have trouble bending low to access food and water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OurPets Comfort Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Black, 4-cup$19.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Frisco Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$29.52Chewy Price
- Frisco Pyramid Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 8-cup$22.32Chewy Price
- Frisco Farm House Non-Skid Elevated Dog Bowl, Black, 12-cup$28.89Chewy Price
- Frisco Adjustable Stainless Steel Double Elevated Dog Bowls, 7 Cups$34.74Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Modern Double Elevated Dog Bowl$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Pawfect Pets Premium Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowl, 6-cup$44.95Chewy Price
- Pet Zone Designer Diner Adjustable Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 7-cup$26.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price
- Huntley Pet Elevated Double Feeder Stainless Steel Bowls Dog & Cat Feeder, Berjen Block, Large$42.77Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Pawfect Pets Elevated Feeder Raised Dog Bowl Stand with four Stainless Steel Bowls, Large, 12-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- Frisco Triangle Iron Stand Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowl, 8-Cup$13.32Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double...||Elevated, Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double||Dishwasher-Safe, Elevated, Double||Elevated, Dishwasher-Safe, Double|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Wood, Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||8-cup; 64-oz per bowl||8-cup; 64-oz||7-cup; 56-oz per bowl||8-cup; 64-oz||8-cup|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||N/A||No Tools Required||N/A|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult, Puppy||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
488 Customer Reviews
The Perfect Elevated Feeder!
I am SO happy with this elevated dog feeder! Unlike other brands, this one is one piece with two stainless bowls included. I dog sit for several dogs in my home throughout the year, all 60 to 110 lbs, and I love the way this is just the right height, plus it seems to catch the water drippings from the dogs' mouths because it has a rim all the way around. I was going to order a Weathertech, until I found this one. MUCH better price, and it is absolutely perfect for my Pointer, Goldendoodles, Bernadoodles, and other dogs that stay at my house! Great selection, Chewy! :) Also, very quick delivery, as always with Chewy purchases!
This dual bowl holder is higher than I anticipated, but in a good way (I didn't pay to too close to measurements)! It seems sturdy for the few weeks we have had it, dishwasher-safe, and the bowls are perfect size for our 80lb Pit Bull Mix. I like that it catches any food or water dropping on the sides.
Doggo loves it!
This works great for large breeds, especially those prone to bloat. The head and neck stay in better alignment with the body while eating. My dog doesn't have nearly as much gas as he used to have because it's so much easier for him to access his food while eating.
Murphy's Dining Table
What a great table for my young Shepherd to eat from. It's easy to keep clean and what's best about it for me is that he can't take his bowl out of the compartment it sits in. Before I got this table he would run off with his bowl after eating and I would have to search everywhere for it. I would usually find it in the backyard. Lol. Food and water don't spill over on to the floor.
We like the new dog diners. One of our dogs doesn’t have any teeth and is a very messy eater, and the raised backsplash prevents some of her food from hitting the wall behind her dishes. They’re at a comfortable height for our greyhounds.
Has saved our wood floors
Our Labrador puppy is a messy drinker. Water was getting trapped under her water bowl and was beginning to destroy our wood floors. I tried putting her bowl on trays, mats, towels, etc but none of them solved the problem. My last solution was to purchase an elevated system. This product has solved our problem. Most of the water our puppy drips and sprays is caught by the plastic lip. The water that does hit the floor now has a chance to evaporate. We have two Labradors so the dual set of 8 cup bowls provides them sufficient water. We use slow feeding maze bowls for both our Labs. The surface of this system is large enough that we can set both food bowls on it so they can eat simultaneously. The plastic lip of the system keeps the dogs from knocking the bowls to the floor. We just remove the food bowls when they are done so they can access the water. This system is also the perfect height for our large dogs. The plastic is easy to clean and the white color blends nicely into our kitchen.
BEWARE BEFORE YOU BUY
Bought this after much searching. My golden doodle pup is tall and 40 lbs. She makes a mess of the water bowl and throws food everywhere. I will be returning this.
The dishes barely hold 6 cups of water, and maybe 4 cups of food. It definitely does not hold the 8 cups the description says it does.
These are good. Make sure you measure height of your dog prior to purchase. And as my pups were not used to elevated feeders, they did not like these. And my one pup is just a tad short for this feeder. Overall I believe it would have worked great. Love the large size bowls (for the water use).
Bought this stand as my one Doberman was having issues of throwing up after drinking. I already own a elevated bowl similar to this. I purchased this thinking I’d be disappointed. I was wrong. My Doberman likes it and so do I. He’s been using this with NO problem. First time ever using CHEWY and I’m pleased.