Frisco Elevated Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl
About This Item
- Stainless-steel bowl with iron stand that raises the bowl for your pup or kitty.
- Shallow and wide design.
- Pawprint design with neutral colors adds a flair of style.
- Available from 5.5-cup to 18-cup capacities and various colors so you can find the perfect one for your pet.
- Care instructions: Bowl is hand washable and dishwasher safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Paw Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 3 Cups$7.96Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 1.5 Cups$11.48Chewy Price
- Pioneer Pet Loop Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Slanted Ceramic Dog Bowl, Blue, 4.5 Cups$13.76Chewy Price
- Frisco Chevron Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 4.25 Cups$9.90Chewy Price
- Frisco Matte Black Design Light Copper Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 0.75 Cup$7.74Chewy Price$8.15List Price
- Frisco Quartz Design Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.75 Cups$8.45Chewy Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Greek Key Duo Dog Bowl, Large$14.16Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Park Life Designs Boavista Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Melamine, Bamboo, Wood, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||10 Cups/80 oz||5.5 Cups/44 oz||4 Cup, 32 fl oz||2.5-cup; 20-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Must Have for OverBite Dogs
I have been looking for ages for a bowl that will work for a dog with a severe overbite and finally found it! This allows the overbite dog to eat with far more ease due to the shallow, wide shape. No more hand feeding. It is also better than my slant bowl for our smooshed faced bully dog. So pleased I bought several!!!
It was so much larger than I expected
I ordered these for my 3 month kitten and I thought they were going to be really small for my kitten. I was very disappointed they were so big. I might return them. I liked that they were elevated.
This bowl is the perfect height & size for my 58 lbs Pittie. She is older and tends to gobble her food the height helps prevent her choking
Paint coming off with each meal
Nice size and height for my dog. But I noticed the white paw print design in the middle of the bowl Is almost gone. This Means he is licking it off with each meal. Will it sicken him? I don’t know - but we won’t use it any longer to find out
Best Bowl I Ever Used
I love this bowl!!!! I'm 18+ years old and I don't have to dig deep for my food. Because it is elevated off the ground it has taken all the pressure off my back and neck. It is Just purrrrrfect!
Not deep but wide
Color is a little off from the picture, but wide enough for 2 dogs of drink out of it, only have to fill this up one time a day instead of 2!
Works and does as stated
#ReceivedFreeProduct This stand and bowl has improved my boys level of comfort and enjoyment as compared to on the ground. He is blind so this elevated bowl is easier for him to get to without head butting anything. It's sturdy and doesn't slide during feeding. It's not leaving marks on my flooring. There's no evidence of any sort of build up or breakdown. Keeping it clean helps. Also, with it being a wide shallow bowl, this helps to not get any of the food in his fur on his head.
Frisco elevated stainless steel bowl
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and size of this bowl. The color is nice and I don't have to be concerned about my fur babies whiskers getting irritated like when using smaller bowls. This is spread out perfectly...
Unbreakable, dishwasher safe.
#ReceivedFreeProduct The bowls are nice size and the metal frame looks nice. These are sturdy, high-quality little bowls with low rims so they don't bother cats' whiskers. It is the perfect size for my fur babies & the stainless steel holds up very well with no rusting. I absolutely love this bowl, it’s so sturdy and looks great in my house! Cats enjoy they don’t slide around when they over exuberantly chow down their meals.
Good for water
Recently adopted 2 small kittens. They eat together from same dish so these are good size for their continued sharing. For now food bowl sits flat on floor until they grow little more. Water dish works out great and good height.